Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malevolent

Global warming - Truth or Fallacy? Is DT correct or is Al Gore?

Malevolent    2,819

There are many arguments and counter arguments.  There are facts and distorted facts there are data-sets, some manipulated and some disputed.

What is the truth?  There have been many predictions which for the most have gone up in smoke.  People (in my country) pay an emission tax when purchasing a new vehicle. Millions upon millions of dollars are pumped into this hypothesis but I fail to see how puny humans can really make a difference in the way the universe reacts.  My take is that this is a very, very elaborate ruse / hoax!

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/06/1988-spectacular-fraud-from-the-worlds-top-climate-scientist/

This week in 1988, with CO2 just below 350 PPM, the US blew away all records for heat, and NASA’s James Hansen told Congress that the heat was due to human emissions of CO2.

apache54    4,912
47 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

There are many arguments and counter arguments.  There are facts and distorted facts there are data-sets, some manipulated and some disputed.

What is the truth?  There have been many predictions which for the most have gone up in smoke.  People (in my country) pay an emission tax when purchasing a new vehicle. Millions upon millions of dollars are pumped into this hypothesis but I fail to see how puny humans can really make a difference in the way the universe reacts.  My take is that this is a very, very elaborate ruse / hoax!

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/06/1988-spectacular-fraud-from-the-worlds-top-climate-scientist/

This week in 1988, with CO2 just below 350 PPM, the US blew away all records for heat, and NASA’s James Hansen told Congress that the heat was due to human emissions of CO2.

LIKE everything to do with ANYTHING where MONEY can be made it is a SCAM on the people we are actually entering a mini ice age, the world has been totally corrupted with the GREED of money!!

COBO Member    3,350

Somewhere I saw a recent pic of the Mantanuska glacier taken from the same roadside stop my son and I took a break at back in 2008. To my untrained eye, it looked to have grown a bit.

SDRAmerica    26

Global Warming is an absolute hoax being used for the enforcement of the mark of the beast. Sadly, 22 States, and 69% of Americans are in support of the Pope's Paris Climate Agreement. It was Pope Francis that influenced the world, and world leaders to sign the Paris Climate Agreement, which came less than 1 year after the influential Encyclical Laudato Si was published. The very prologue of the agreement was influenced by the principles embodied within the Pope's Encyclical. Sadly, the Pope's Global Mandate will soon be enforced by law, which is "A Sabbath for the Earth and the Poor".

2QIK4U    315

Fact is the BS climate change scientists that were heading to Antarctica got stuck and trapped inside FRESH ice and still had nearly thirty kilometres to reach the military base that the American military were LEAVING due to ice taking over the base.  Climate scientists ended the mission and were rescued along with two American military science camps.  Man made climate change never existed but it is a natural cycle.  (HUGE NEWS) REAL MUMMIFIED ALIEN GREY DISCOVERED LAST WEEK IN PERU.  ALL ORGANS BRAIN AND FULL SKELETON FOUND PRESENT IN X-RAY! DISCLOSURE HAS HAPPENED NATURALLY. WILL SEND VIDEO TO MODS

Groove    1,951

I just love how the brainwashed liberals changed the name from global warming to climate change just so that you truly can't deny it's happening. Well no shit the climate constantly changes on Earth. It's nothing but a YUGE money making scam! And I just love love love getting in twitter arguments with morons over this. Especially when they start quoting NOAA, I have the articles bookmarked showing where the blatently lied about the numbers. And as usual liberal morons just blow those articles off as fake even when they have been proven correct. Some of these people are truly hopeless. 

Cinnamon    23,074

The verdict couldn't have come at a less convenient time for Al Gore.

One day before Friday's announcement that he was a co-winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, a British High Court judge ruled that Gore's global warming film, "An Inconvenient Truth," while "broadly accurate," contained nine significant errors.

The ruling came on a challenge from a UK school official who did not want to show the film to students. High Court Judge Michael Burton said that the film is "substantially founded upon scientific research and fact" but that the errors were made in "the context of alarmism and exaggeration."

Burton found that screening the film in British secondary schools violated laws barring the promotion of partisan political views in the classroom. But he allowed the film to be shown on the condition that it is accompanied by guidance notes to balance Gore's "one-sided" views, saying that the film's "apocalyptic vision" was not an impartial analysis

<snip>

An Inconvenient Verdict for Al Gore

2QIK4U    315
21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The verdict couldn't have come at a less convenient time for Al Gore.

One day before Friday's announcement that he was a co-winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, a British High Court judge ruled that Gore's global warming film, "An Inconvenient Truth," while "broadly accurate," contained nine significant errors.

The ruling came on a challenge from a UK school official who did not want to show the film to students. High Court Judge Michael Burton said that the film is "substantially founded upon scientific research and fact" but that the errors were made in "the context of alarmism and exaggeration."

Burton found that screening the film in British secondary schools violated laws barring the promotion of partisan political views in the classroom. But he allowed the film to be shown on the condition that it is accompanied by guidance notes to balance Gore's "one-sided" views, saying that the film's "apocalyptic vision" was not an impartial analysis

<snip>

An Inconvenient Verdict for Al Gore

Nicely put.   ☺   (check ur gmail..  Full alien mummy found in Peru )

Jake91    108

I wouldn't trust Al Gore with anything... or John kerry... and now John McCain... oh shit and Hillary Clinton... i just stumbled into the presidential don't trust these fools conspiracy.... alllll presidential candidate looozers are not trustworthy

Mitt Romney,  not Mormon... ross perot....