Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Prince Philip admitted to hospital as a "precautionary measure" for treatment of an infection

ESET    1,226

He wanted to reincarnate like a "deadly virus", why to fight now?

2QIK4U    315

I predicted this this morning.  I saw an article of a dying MI5 officer that confessed he killed princess Diana on direct orders from prince Phillip.  I thought when I read this that if it's true something will either happen to the officer or suddenly prince Phillip will dissapear to avoid the spotlight...   I now fully believe the dying MI5 officer.  

apache54    4,910
1 minute ago, 2QIK4U said:

I predicted this this morning.  I saw an article of a dying MI5 officer that confessed he killed princess Diana on direct orders from prince Phillip.  I thought when I read this that if it's true something will either happen to the officer or suddenly prince Phillip will dissapear to avoid the spotlight...   I now fully believe the dying MI5 officer.  

:goodpost:======:iagree:======== she was silenced!

2QIK4U    315
Just now, apache54 said:

Definitely mate.  If you haven't read the article just google the main words and you'll find it fast..  I read the article now with yesterday's date as I read it at 9am Aus and it's 3am now..  I think your post with the MI5 confession together would show good evidence..  Thanks excellent article as this is the first I've heard on king pedo's dissapearance trick 😨💨🔫

2QIK4U    315
8 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Sorry Apache I'm zombied gotta sleep..  I answered thinking you were ESET sorry that's my brain telling me to sleep..  This article could expand and let people put the two stories together and they'll see the connection themselves 😉

apache54    4,910
5 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Sorry Apache I'm zombied gotta sleep..  I answered thinking you were ESET sorry that's my brain telling me to sleep..  This article could expand and let people put the two stories together and they'll see the connection themselves 😉

NO-Problem I knew who your were talking to!!

Curenado    966
27 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Well, good. Somebody needed to send a correct message about that beast wallering public disgrace and remind people its not always so cute, jumping in the gutter, nose-leading the people astray and indiscrminately rolling in public with skunk apes. That's exactly right. Good enough for traitorous, contemptuous lil miss arabia?

What was that now about "princess" mudshark? Oh yes. "The right thing". Good for Phillip if he did, but realistically, he probably only had to give -up-protecting-her.

No noble or royal typically has to "order" it, they're just beat down by thier own advisers until they can't deny it anymore and have to "withdraw thier endorsement". Loyal protectors of the country take care of those things. Her title gave her license, until nobody could honestly stick up for it anymore. That's more realistic than the "phillip ordered it!" line.....less insulting too. I don't know any "dying mi5 officers!" but I do know something about class and one's own daughter in-law.....that went alley cat until even you couldn't defend it anymore.

2QIK4U    315
4 hours ago, Curenado said:

Well, good. Somebody needed to send a correct message about that beast wallering public disgrace and remind people its not always so cute, jumping in the gutter, nose-leading the people astray and indiscrminately rolling in public with skunk apes. That's exactly right. Good enough for traitorous, contemptuous lil miss arabia?

What was that now about "princess" mudshark? Oh yes. "The right thing". Good for Phillip if he did, but realistically, he probably only had to give -up-protecting-her.

No noble or royal typically has to "order" it, they're just beat down by thier own advisers until they can't deny it anymore and have to "withdraw thier endorsement". Loyal protectors of the country take care of those things. Her title gave her license, until nobody could honestly stick up for it anymore. That's more realistic than the "phillip ordered it!" line.....less insulting too. I don't know any "dying mi5 officers!" but I do know something about class and one's own daughter in-law.....that went alley cat until even you couldn't defend it anymore.

Google it and decide for yourself.  And yes they were the officers direct words.  Don't know what you mean about defending her going alley ? Mi5 serve only the crown and the order directly came from king cock piercing.   The gutless toad is pulling another sickie to hide like the royal pussy he is.  

Curenado    966
20 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Google it and decide for yourself.  And yes they were the officers direct words.  Don't know what you mean about defending her going alley ? Mi5 serve only the crown and the order directly came from king cock piercing.   The gutless toad is pulling another sickie to hide like the royal pussy he is.  

I just think if you are going to boldly and heinously slander the Crown Prince of England, that he had the mother of his own grandsons executed, on your tabloid rumor you can't even back up, you should be prepared to hear "No, you poor london bridge pinchbrick cur, that is not how it happens at all. The English Royal family are not mosrats or arabs." An English person should clop ya on the head. 

And btw.....not everybody is claiming "black lives matter!" status to be "righteous".....i come from a thousand year old family and proud of it? You talk like you do.....but complain about de-population? You make a good justification for anybody who respected and kept thier family at least up to the level of an animal? How can you call old families bad? What has yours ever done? Mine has been in every war this country ever faced? Served in politics, medicine, education, "sports". 

"He is running a protest. I am running a country." - English lady

Also - "A wise king scatters the wicked and runs wheels over them." - bible

And don't fret. I think I will take a break from the forum for a bit. Its gotten addictive......

2QIK4U    315
2 minutes ago, Curenado said:

I just think if you are going to boldly and heinously slander the Crown Prince of England, that he had the mother of his own grandsons executed, on your tabloid rumor you can't even back up, you should be prepared to hear "No, you poor london bridge pinchbrick cur, that is not how it happens at all. The English Royal family are not mosrats or arabs." An English person should clop ya on the head. 

And btw.....not everybody is claiming "black lives matter!" status to be "righteous".....i come from a thousand year old family and proud of it? You talk like you do.....but complain about de-population? You make a good justification for anybody who respected and kept thier family at least up to the level of an animal? How can you call old families bad? What has yours ever done? Mine has been in every war this country ever faced? Served in politics, medicine, education, "sports". 

You have me confused with someone else.  Look it up for yourself.   Next time you speak shit to someone make sure you have the correct person genius. 😂💨🔫 it's a simple article you can look up yourself and if you had any idea who I am and where I come from you wouldn't talk out of school.  Use what little of those English smarts and research it and decide for yourself.  Your only insulting yourself and the German crown you claim to stand for.  Have an excellent day 😂

2QIK4U    315
10 minutes ago, Curenado said:

I suppose you believe that prince Harry is Charlie's boy to with comments like yours. 😵❓