Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

Mass Incarceration, Prison Labor in the United States

Recommended Posts

 abigfatzero    2,447

Mass Incarceration, Prison Labor in the United States

By John Stanton

June 20, 2017 "Information Clearing House" - The Federal Prison Industries (FPI) under the brand UNICORE operates approximately 52 factories (prisons) across the United States. Prisoners manufacture or assemble a number of products for the US military, homeland security, and federal agencies according to the UNICORE/FPI website. They produce furniture, clothing and circuit boards in addition to providing computer aided design services and call center support for private companies.

UNICORE/FPI makes its pitch for employing call center support personnel to firms thinking about offshoring their call center functions. The logic is that, hey!, they may be prisoners, but it’s keeping the jobs in the USA that matters. Fair enough. That approach cuts out the middleman though, those Americans desperate for any kind of work but, through no fault of their own, are not behind prison bars and employable by UNICORE/FPI.

More in the link........

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47278.htm

 

All empires need their slaves.....

I read once, illegal immigration is not the number one threat to ameristan workers, prison labor is........Just as slavery was a threat to workers in the past.

 

13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

The 13th Amendment to the Constitution declared that "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction." Formally abolishing slavery in the United States, the 13th Amendment was passed by the Congress on January 31, 1865, and ratified by the states on December 6, 1865.

https://www.loc.gov/rr/program/bib/ourdocs/13thamendment.html

 

Slavery did not end with the passage of the 13th Amendment, it was re-branded to make it more palatable.

Smoke a joint, become a slave...........:blink:

See how that works............

 

The East India Company is alive and well, it just re-branded itself in 1871, it is now called........

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,131
20 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Mass Incarceration, Prison Labor in the United States

By John Stanton

June 20, 2017 "Information Clearing House" - The Federal Prison Industries (FPI) under the brand UNICORE operates approximately 52 factories (prisons) across the United States. Prisoners manufacture or assemble a number of products for the US military, homeland security, and federal agencies according to the UNICORE/FPI website. They produce furniture, clothing and circuit boards in addition to providing computer aided design services and call center support for private companies.

UNICORE/FPI makes its pitch for employing call center support personnel to firms thinking about offshoring their call center functions. The logic is that, hey!, they may be prisoners, but it’s keeping the jobs in the USA that matters. Fair enough. That approach cuts out the middleman though, those Americans desperate for any kind of work but, through no fault of their own, are not behind prison bars and employable by UNICORE/FPI.

More in the link........

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47278.htm

 

All empires need their slaves.....

I read once, illegal immigration is not the number one threat to ameristan workers, prison labor is........Just as slavery was a threat to workers in the past.

 

13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

The 13th Amendment to the Constitution declared that "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction." Formally abolishing slavery in the United States, the 13th Amendment was passed by the Congress on January 31, 1865, and ratified by the states on December 6, 1865.

https://www.loc.gov/rr/program/bib/ourdocs/13thamendment.html

 

Slavery did not end with the passage of the 13th Amendment, it was re-branded to make it more palatable.

Smoke a joint, become a slave...........:blink:

See how that works............

 

The East India Company is alive and well, it just re-branded itself in 1871, it is now called........

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.

I keep thinking about this movie every time someone brings up this topic...

They all end up going to a prison camp. Where they work the prison system producing goods to make the nation money.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 abigfatzero    2,447
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I keep thinking about this movie every time someone brings up this topic...

They all end up going to a prison camp. Where they work the prison system producing goods to make the nation money.....

Lets hope "they" are not telling us, their plans for our future...........:blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,131
2 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Lets hope "they" are not telling us, their plans for our future...........:blink:

Let us hope indeed. Some very f**ked up stuff being planned for sure. We just don't know what exactly! right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 abigfatzero    2,447
Just now, Ukshep said:

Let us hope indeed. Some very f**ked up stuff being planned for sure. We just don't know what exactly! right?

I think we all know where this is headed, it was written in a book a long long time ago........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,131
9 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

I think we all know where this is headed, it was written in a book a long long time ago........

Yep! :scary:The anticipation is killing me.... But not as much as the events will?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×