Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Iran slams ‘brazen interventionist plan’ after Tillerson’s call for regime change

Cinnamon    23,154

Iran has accused the United States of interfering in its domestic affairs after calls by the US Secretary of State to support “elements” that would ensure a “peaceful transition” in the Islamic Republic. Tehran also officially delivered a note of protest to the UN.

Speaking last Wednesday before the House Foreign Affairs Committee, Rex Tillerson said Washington will support efforts of a regime change in Iran.

“Our policy towards Iran is to push back on this hegemony, contain their ability to develop obviously nuclear weapons, and to work toward support of those elements inside of Iran that would lead to a peaceful transition of that government. Those elements are there, certainly as we know,” Tillerson said on June 14.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/393293-iran-tillerson-interventionist-plan/

Iran is on the list...looks like that time is finally coming? Regime change... they did that before and the people suffered. 

Jostler    2,216

A few days ago it was reported that Trump had given the military planners authority to  determine troop levels for Afghanistan.

Shortly after we heard "4000" more. 

Within 24hrs, 4000 became 20,000.

A little geography question:  "How long, in kilometers, is Afghanistan's shared border with Iran?"

I bet Tehran is very aware of the answer.

Cinnamon    23,154
11 minutes ago, Jostler said:

A few days ago it was reported that Trump had given the military planners authority to  determine troop levels for Afghanistan.

Shortly after we heard "4000" more. 

Within 24hrs, 4000 became 20,000.

A little geography question:  "How long, in kilometers, is Afghanistan's shared border with Iran?"

I bet Tehran is very aware of the answer.

It was weird because when I saw the 4K number, I made a comment, might as well make it 20K... they must have read what I said. lol