Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GySgtermey

PAYPAL FOUNDER CONSUMES YOUNG PEOPLE'S BLOOD TO STAY YOUNG?

Lucy Barnable    5,036

I don't think ingesting blood would do anything because the stomach acids would break it down.
They have to be injecting it and this is one reason why all Rh negatives should stop donating now!

DRUMZ    1,047

If I were them, I would be insanely afraid of death too!

Even if they get to extend their life to 500 yrs..... 

Life will still be very very short compared to eternity!

:scary::scream1::scary: 

DRUMZ    1,047
18 minutes ago, Drain That Swamp said:

How did all these sick Fu$k$ end up in high positions? It is probably more like money + power x greed = sick Fu$k$

First you have to be of a certain race.

Then it always helps to worship the correct entity.

A few rituals and the right kind of sacrifices (human) and boom, you are there!

Ukshep    20,168

Conditioning for this is happening. Once it's all said and done with the current play this is what they plan....

5 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I don't think ingesting blood would do anything because the stomach acids would break it down.
They have to be injecting it and this is one reason why all Rh negatives should stop donating now!

Gross misinterpretation of what's being discussed, and the woman in the video and also her cited news source may also have it grossly misinterpreted.  

My thoughts:

*women pick up DNA from the sperm, and thus, being with younger men can keep them looking a bit younger.  (my own working theory)
*Women that get pregnant, once stem cells are produced and circulating in the blood, they produce a protective effect against disease and dna deterioration...this has been somewhat proven I believe, but I'm not bothering to look it up at this hour.
*There is a binding rule against JWs that if they extend their life through any measures of blood that hasn't been separated into very specific parts, it is considered life extending and thus is not allowed and leads the person to be banned or whatever from that church or whatever.  This has led them to get very creative in their endeavors to remain healthy without also thus extending their life, technically.  They would not be allowed to do this.  It's something written about or at least mentioned in the bible.  
*This seems perfectly plausible.  As long as it doesn't pass through the stomach/digestive tract, it's not being "eaten" but merely "consumed" and so idk about "drinking the blood" as any of the studies are not about that at all.  

The question becomes one of ethics, but I think once meat is able to be grown in a lab low-cost, etc, so too will blood be able to be able to be grown in a lab at reasonable cost.  

This idea isn't unreasonable at all, however the best blood is one's own blood (healthwise, ethically, etc, even lab grown blood, there's more than the normal blood types and it's not actually all that healthy to mix the other blood types as well, the ones not listed because they aren't as dangerous...still mixing those can cause disease down the line).  If there were a way to clean the blood and replenish their telomeres, that would be a huge start to this plan of action.  

Zing    904
8 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

What are the other reasons?

Lucy Barnable    5,036
12 hours ago, PrincessButtercup said:

The question becomes one of ethics, but I think once meat is able to be grown in a lab low-cost, etc, so too will blood be able to be able to be grown in a lab at reasonable cost.  

As far as I know they have not yet been able to synthesize Rh negative blood types but they can create Rh positive.

9 hours ago, Zing said:

What are the other reasons?

They put you on a list and track you for the rest of your life.
Many Rh negatives claim to have had unnecessary surgeries or experiments done on them. 
The elite and TPTB are Rh negative so they rely on donations (or possible theft) to extend their lives.

apache54    4,912
11 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

As far as I know they have not yet been able to synthesize Rh negative blood types but they can create Rh positive.

Many Rh negatives claim to have had unnecessary surgeries or experiments done on them. 
The elite and TPTB are Rh negative so they rely on donations (or possible theft) to extend their lives.

:goodpost:==========:iagree:

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

They know your Rh, you're tested at birth.  There's no escaping that.  There's no detriment to stating you are after any point because if there is some magical list somewhere, they already have you on it.

Zing    904
3 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Better worn my adult children as they are both Rh negative.  Thanks.