Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

Wikileaks: We are creating a powerful new media entity in the UK #Wikileaks

marlowe    1,748

Published on Jun 20, 2017

Wikileaks is creating is own powerful new media entity in the UK. They are looking for journalist and also an outfit to partner with. #WikiLeaks

Cinnamon    23,143

Since I believe that what once was a genuine organization is now compromised, if I am correct, what does this mean?  @marlowe

marlowe    1,748
32 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Since I believe that what once was a genuine organization is now compromised, if I am correct, what does this mean?  @marlowe

@Cinnamon....I am unaware of the idea that WikiLeaks is compromised ...This is the first I've heard of it.......So I don't know how to answer your question......

Having said this I still believe Trump is playing 4 dimensional chess........I realize many people have given up on Trump......But I'm not ready to write him off.....  

Cinnamon    23,143
4 minutes ago, marlowe said:

@Cinnamon....I am unaware of the idea that WikiLeaks is compromised ...This is the first I've heard of it.......So I don't know how to answer your question......

Having said this I still believe Trump is playing 4 dimensional chess........I realize many people have given up on Trump......But I'm not ready to write him off.....  

With Assange, he had a great rep for 10 years. Then they went into the embassy, then he went dark. When he came back out, he was on green screens and in one of the chans, there was a chat where people could ask questions. Assange always had a password, that he was supposed to give if he had not been compromised so people would know. In that chan session, people were asking over and over for that pw and he would never give it. People were getting upset and he still wouldn't come out with it from what I remember about it. :( 

EDIT: Maybe someone else will remember more about this and comment. We had threads on here about it before. 

marlowe    1,748
22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

With Assange, he had a great rep for 10 years. Then they went into the embassy, then he went dark. When he came back out, he was on green screens and in one of the chans, there was a chat where people could ask questions. Assange always had a password, that he was supposed to give if he had not been compromised so people would know. In that chan session, people were asking over and over for that pw and he would never give it. People were getting upset and he still wouldn't come out with it from what I remember about it. :( 

EDIT: Maybe someone else will remember more about this and comment. We had threads on here about it before. 

Thank you for this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.....I vaguely remember the green screen

business but I haven't followed it past the beginning of it.....So now I'm up to speed .

It actually appears that Assange may no longer be among the living . The source of this video is THE OUTER LIGHT >>>>>    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnrE7PkiyVPP5ZTMqo3QW-Q

I don't mind if you delete the thread @Cinnamon.......It's a mystery to me at this point.....:coffeetime:

Cinnamon    23,143
2 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Thank you for this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.....I vaguely remember the green screen

business but I haven't followed it past the beginning of it.....So now I'm up to speed .

It actually appears that Assange may no longer be among the living . The source of this video is THE OUTER LIGHT >>>>>    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnrE7PkiyVPP5ZTMqo3QW-Q

I don't mind if you delete the thread @Cinnamon.......It's a mystery to me at this point.....:coffeetime:

No, it's really important that people know what wiki is doing, so I'll leave itup. 

marlowe    1,748
15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

No, it's really important that people know what wiki is doing, so I'll leave itup. 

OK..So Sweden drops the charges against Assange because Assange is either dead or in a secret prison  somewhere.......Makes sense to me......... Sweden waits 4 years

and then suddenly drops the charges .     Hmmmmmmmmmm.......:coffeetime:

Either way it looks like Assange is a non-person & we will probably never hear from him again........TPTB wanted him dead pretty bad.....{ sigh } ....

It's a shame that Assange didn't make it to Russian like Snowden did.....

Manfromoz    9

Hey guys, I've been lurking around for a while and I thought I would sign up to comment on Assange. Just yesterday I came across a site called World Militia Interpol. Sorry I don't know how to post links.They appear to show Assange as a CIA operation. Does anyone know if this is possible? Site seems to have real info, but who knows. Cheers

Ukshep    20,216
3 minutes ago, Manfromoz said:

Hey guys, I've been lurking around for a while and I thought I would sign up to comment on Assange. Just yesterday I came across a site called World Militia Interpol. Sorry I don't know how to post links.They appear to show Assange as a CIA operation. Does anyone know if this is possible? Site seems to have real info, but who knows. Cheers

First of all welcome.

Second of all: It is my belief that assange is indeed compromised. Or at least it was made to appear that way. I now think he was a set-up from the start.

I'll post the link for everyone else to what you mention to for the discussion!

http://julianpaulassange.com/

Full image for connections to CIA

http://julianpaulassange.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/WL-CIA-Chart-20JUN2017-Clarity-Edit.png

Zimix99    838

No way the real Assange would do anything in a place as compromised as the UK. Hmm