Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

Black Professor: Whites Are 'Inhuman A**holes' And Should 'F**king Die'

abigfatzero    2,455

black sociology professor at Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, said whites should “f**king die,” calling them “inhuman a**holes,” on Twitter:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17740/black-professor-whites-are-inhuman-assholes-and-hank-berrien?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

Isn't that special, I sure am glad this guy is teaching (Indoctrinating) our young ones in college.

But, I do agree with him on one thing....

From the article.

"state violence techniques used by Israel to control and occupy Palestine are also being deployed against us. We are very much aware that police in the U.S. are receiving training from the Israelis on how to dehumanize and control us as “others” in order to shut down our dissent."

Of course he is talking about us black folk and due to his self hating racism against white folks he can't see the techniques are being used on all of us who do not follow the party line.

The reason I say self hating is because of this comment made by the not so good professor.

"Roughly ten years ago, Williams reportedly said that because he was black, “I’m uncomfortable all the time on this goddamned campus.

Sorry you weren't born white professor, better luck next time...:D

What this idiot doesn't understand, he is fighting for the very same thing he is fighting against.

Commies call people like him "useful idiots".

I Trained In Moscow For Black Revolution - Leonard Patterson

DRUMZ    1,047

Say, Prof. Williams, what exactly is your IQ again???

majoga    429

Oh, a toxic turd complaining about the provider of his existence. Time for a cleanse...

abigfatzero    2,455

Why doesn't he go teach at one of the great educational institutions in Africa if he hates whitey sooo much.

Lucy Barnable    5,054
1 hour ago, abigfatzero said:

Williams reportedly said that because he was black, “I’m uncomfortable all the time on this goddamned campus.

He only has his own ancestors to blame for that.
Lincoln gave all the freed slaves the opportunity to return to their homeland.
Some did take him up on it and they founded the paradise that is Liberia.
Surely he would be more comfortable there among his own kind.

:afro:

Curenado    966

The biggest irony to me is that 50 years ago, black people hated commies most. People laughed because the commie troll would be going through and they would come out with the shotgun. They were insulted and in those days we were more free. Any life we had beat that commie line to he**. They saw communism for exactly what it is, slavery and commies approaching them just double infuriated 'em. :gsbrnint:

Laughing about it came from the common confidence and security that there was never a doubt, we were all Americans and had slogans about our communist killing business? It is def not funny now. America is infested with communists and islam. It will be this year in some places, next year in others but we (US) actually are about "600 days from climate change!" Before the whole country is involved. I'm not sure of the algorithm you calculate that out on, but its pretty close. 

phxsparks    854
3 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

black sociology professor at Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, said whites should “f**king die,” calling them “inhuman a**holes,” on Twitter:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17740/black-professor-whites-are-inhuman-assholes-and-hank-berrien?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

Isn't that special, I sure am glad this guy is teaching (Indoctrinating) our young ones in college.

But, I do agree with him on one thing....

From the article.

"state violence techniques used by Israel to control and occupy Palestine are also being deployed against us. We are very much aware that police in the U.S. are receiving training from the Israelis on how to dehumanize and control us as “others” in order to shut down our dissent."

Of course he is talking about us black folk and due to his self hating racism against white folks he can't see the techniques are being used on all of us who do not follow the party line.

The reason I say self hating is because of this comment made by the not so good professor.

"Roughly ten years ago, Williams reportedly said that because he was black, “I’m uncomfortable all the time on this goddamned campus.

Sorry you weren't born white professor, better luck next time...:D

What this idiot doesn't understand, he is fighting for the very same thing he is fighting against.

Commies call people like him "useful idiots".

I Trained In Moscow For Black Revolution - Leonard Patterson

He sounds like a hateful person to me.  Life is just too short to carry feelings like that within.

There is a definite lack of civility brewing in the U.S.  Not to minimize the problems in the rest of the world.

marlowe    1,748

Blacks Aren’t Human
January 29th, 2009

http://diamed-the-road-less-traveled.blogspot.com/2009/04/blacks-arent-human.html

According to Rushton’s “Race, Evolution, and Behavior” fully modern homo sapiens emerged in Africa 200,000 years ago. 100,000 years ago, a small group of Africans had a sudden urge to head north. This small group inhabited the rest of the world, with minimal contact with the rest of the Africans who stayed in Africa. 40,000 years ago, the Caucasoid race broke off from the Mongoloid race.

This means the entire world outside of Africa is largely related, descended from one small tribe of perhaps a few hundred or a thousand. This tribe was obviously already unique, in that it alone had the intrepidity and determination to head north and conquer the world. We, the descendants of this unique tribe, have afterwards been evolving under extremely different, more challenging environments for the last 100,000 years apart from the African race we left behind. 100,000 years under dramatically different environments from a dramatically different founding stock is a long time. Compare it to dogs:

http://archaeology.about.com/od/domestications/qt/dogs.htm

“Dog history has been studied recently using mitochondrial DNA, which suggests that wolves and dogs split into different species around 100,000 years ago;

- snip -

{    Note : Unlike a lot of white people I have had a lot of real life experiences with

blue collar Negroes . And because of this I agree with the title of this article .....}