Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DRUMZ

Eyewitness SHOCKED at 'Hologram Sky' in Jerusalem

Recommended Posts

 Lucy Barnable    5,036

That rainbow type phenomenon she's calling a second sun...
I've seen that on days after heavy chemtrailing too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    1,047
1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

That rainbow type phenomenon she's calling a second sun...
I've seen that on days after heavy chemtrailing too.

Same with me and others that I know.

Especially interesting is what she said is going on in Jordan as resect to CERN.

And when she speaks of "many will be deceived.......

Wow!

Peace and Love! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    1,047
1 minute ago, Easy Skanking said:

Why are people so freaked out by sun dogs? Is light refraction so hard to understand?

:slap:

See them all the time and I bet she dose too. There is a difference between a common sun-dog and what she saw and felt.

If I thought that it was just a sun dog I would not have posted. If she thought that it was just a sun dog, she would not have "freaked out" either.

But thanks for educating us all just the same.

:nodl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    1,047
46 minutes ago, Easy Skanking said:

Why are people so freaked out by sun dogs? Is light refraction so hard to understand?

:slap:

Turn it WAY up fother muckers!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,036
1 hour ago, DRUMZ said:

Same with me and others that I know.

Especially interesting is what she said is going on in Jordan as resect to CERN.

And when she speaks of "many will be deceived.......

Wow!

Peace and Love! 

Yeah, that was strange... the ring too.
I hope it's just project blue beam testing and nothing more.
I would really like to see how they're going to pull that off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    1,047
4 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yeah, that was strange... the ring too.
I hope it's just project blue beam testing and nothing more.
I would really like to see how they're going to pull that off.

Testing... testing... one.. two.. check...check..

LOL.. That is how I check my mikes before practice/performance.

Let us hope that there are too many technical glitches in their great deception hologram shit to ever pull it off successfully. 

Peace to you sister!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,036
8 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Testing... testing... one.. two.. check...check..

LOL.. That is how I check my mikes before practice/performance.

Let us hope that there are too many technical glitches in their great deception hologram shit to ever pull it off successfully. 

Peace to you sister!

Just think of how entertaining a holofail of that magnitude be!

:gumface:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    1,047
5 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Just think of how entertaining a holofail of that magnitude be!

:gumface:

 

LOL

We will all be out looking up at the sky watching our great new evil leader barking out new orders and some stupid puppy will appear and pull back a curtain showing a sheepish looking little f**king jew boy talking into a microphone. Ha Ha ... I can see it now!

:beerl::bruised::beerl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,036
5 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

LOL

We will all be out looking up at the sky watching our great new evil leader barking out new orders and some stupid puppy will appear and pull back a curtain showing a sheepish looking little f**king jew boy talking into a microphone. Ha Ha ... I can see it now!

:beerl::bruised::beerl:

:rofl:

That would be awesome!
Or if they got hacked and projected the Flying Spaghetti Monster riding a camel over the Middle East.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×