Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

COP Article: Nigel Farage | A Puppet of Division!

Ukshep    20,153

Given my newfound wisdom regarding the plan for division on a lot of pieces that are now starting to slide into place within my mind and one of these is to do with Nigel Farage and his role before and during the entire Brexit ordeal. But we'll not call this a prediction, As it's more of a sane theory!

So let's get started shall we:

A Brexit type deal was kept off the table in the United Kingdom for many years, This was by design as I know firsthand how much people wanted it to come up. No matter how much we asked it never came. When it came in 2016 I was a little taken aback, awash with emotions as I had wanted a chance to bring our country back for so long. But I realize that it was held from us so that it could be used on the chessboard of the elite.

Nigel Farage is the man that has pushed it for many years. Brexit was his moment, His special moment. The day he had worked his entire life in politics to achieve and he had finally done it. But then he steps down as Leader of UKIP and the nations government barrel rolls into chaos. Why? Because Farage was not to enter the fray for the time of division was in may. Wordplay. Wonderful stuff! Theresa did say!

My point is very simple. Brexit is not a done deal. The division is key to the master puppeteers. And Nigel Farage has kept a specific distance from certain situations that hint at him playing a major role in what is to come, For at several points through his happenings in the last year he has grown larger than most as a symbol for the people, In fact so much so that him stepping down as leader of UKIP was a very bad idea especially with the support he had and if he truly had the peoples best interests at heart. For UKIP and FARAGE were in the best position possible to take over the country from the bailing government officials just after the Brexit vote. This tells me All I need to know! For him to step down when it was all within his reach? That is not how we humans behave!

It is my strong belief that whatever will go down with Nigel Farage and Brexit will do so like this:

Brexit will either fail completely, Or a compromise will be made on one of the core reasons, As an example: Immigration. That will see Nigel Farage enter the fray once again to push the right into a frenzy, I do not know the extent of this entire thing. (Other than possibly the use of: "This is not what the British People Voted For") But I do know that Nigel Farage and Brexit are not finished with each other. And neither are either finished with creating more division.

He's ready to come back! But are you ready for him to come back?

YOU SHOULD LISTEN MORE CLOSELY!

View full article

Curenado    966

Division of who exactly?

To us "out here" it just looks like "division" from troglodytes and other societal 'roids? It looks like "uniting" of higher species and civilized in simple self defense and survival? 

Ukshep    20,153
5 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Division of who exactly?

To us "out here" it just looks like "division" from troglodytes and other societal 'roids? It looks like "uniting" of higher species and civilized in simple self defense and survival? 

Left vs Right. Why do I need to keep explaining it. The resistance to the truth as of late is astonishing.

But for clarity.

The left and the right are both controlled.

The goal is to create problems on both sides and trigger conflict between left / right groups and extremists.

After both sides have murdered one another intensely and chaos reigns, during other factors caused to apply pressure like economic issues and conflict elsewhere with attacks and war! They will then provide the solution in return for the peoples submission. Few will be left standing after it starts. This is why it is so important. They are kick-starting the engine of division and everyone is adding fuel, Sputter.... Sputter....source of ignition!

Cinnamon    23,071

That video at the end is quite creepy with Farage!  What's up with that? 

Ukshep    20,153
Just now, Cinnamon said:

That video at the end is quite creepy with Farage!  What's up with that? 

Subverting the return of karma by telling us what they will do open and laughing it off as a joke as usual. It's how they roll. Karma Free!

Cinnamon    23,071
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Subverting the return of karma by telling us what they will do open and laughing it off as a joke as usual. It's how they roll. Karma Free!

That's what they think, I know, but I hope they are just deluding themselves with that. 

Ukshep    20,153
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

That's what they think, I know, but I hope they are just deluding themselves with that. 

I'm unsure. They seem to always get away with shit. So maybe there is something to it!

Curenado    966

Yeah....I get that. Everybody gets that part. You see it as "being driven" to war while millions of others see it as "finally!".

What I can't get my head around is how anybody is going to have any quality of life at all, with 8+ billion people, 3+ billion of which are complete dependents, moslums and communists? 

Yeast are a microscopic creature that eats sugar and shits alcohol. They do this with zeal until they have eaten all the sugar and drown in thier own shite.

Humans are a macroscopic creature, but only slightly different. When they have eaten up all the sugar (and other people's sugar...) They group up with like species, look at the less lucky ones and say "I percieve thou art a sinner!". Several million less baboons later, sugar supplies are again sufficient. The goal of a yeast, I don't know. But the goal of a human is to still be around for remaining sugar opportunities. They are kinda hard wired like that. 

Social conditioning literally breaks people down so bad, they would rather die, than pick up a club and bash some baboon's brains out with it to make room and sugar for its own young. That's why you have one people going "Cripes! Can we kill 'em already or what!?" Compared to another people saying "Oh it's too terrible! Can't we sacrifice a kid or something like the old days? Anything but war?!? Its....its....unpopular."

Doesn't matter. What good comprehension does any of us is a blessing, but no "thought" or "talk" will change the inevitability of these collapses. In fact, they only "talk" to keep people busy while they get ready for the exact thing they have trained "people" against.

But I was just making sure there was not a part of your point that I was missing. It is lamentable, but

"Row me bully boys! We're in a hurry boys! We've got a long way to go! And we'll sing and we'll dance and bid farewell to france and Row! Me bully boys, row!"

I came back because utube had it better.

"Until Lambs become Lions"

Ukshep    20,153
13 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Yeah....I get that. Everybody gets that part. You see it as "being driven" to war while millions of others see it as "finally!".

I used to see it like finally too.... I would have been naive to think it an easy stance to take.

However no problems from me. I assume I'm being too serious :( so I apologize if I keep coming across like a dick.

My mind is like a hurricane of thoughts....

Curenado    966
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

My mind is like a hurricane of thoughts....

Technically, It's my first 'pokkyklipse too. 

Jostler    2,216

Just in case someone wants to follow advice  and "listen more closely".

Ukshep    20,153
3 hours ago, Curenado said:

Technically, It's my first 'pokkyklipse too. 

It's everyone's first to be honest! Few are alive from the last great war.

3 hours ago, Jostler said:

Just in case someone wants to follow advice  and "listen more closely".

And thanks for the longer video.