Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Even Liberals Are Worried About Liberal Extremism

Cinnamon    22,782

Experts on extremism are increasingly shifting their focus from right-wing extremism to what they see as a rise of violence on the left, according to a new report.

"The past few months have seen enough of a rise in politically motivated violence from the far left that monitors of right-wing extremism have begun shifting their focus, and sounding the alarm," a report on Vice.com said.

Liberal violence has seen an uptick since President Trump was elected.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/18/liberals-worried-liberal-extremism-experts-vice

Warns about leftist extremists acting as "lone wolves".  The propaganda against conservatives was strong in Obama's admin.  ANTIFA needs to be declared a terror org as well as BLM.  George Washington says the "spirit of party" is a danger and the people need to keep those extremists in check.  I doubt there are very many lone wolves out there, they're always connected to something that has helped them in some way. 

Ukshep    19,873
40 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Experts on extremism are increasingly shifting their focus from right-wing extremism to what they see as a rise of violence on the left, according to a new report.

"The past few months have seen enough of a rise in politically motivated violence from the far left that monitors of right-wing extremism have begun shifting their focus, and sounding the alarm," a report on Vice.com said.

Liberal violence has seen an uptick since President Trump was elected.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/18/liberals-worried-liberal-extremism-experts-vice

Warns about leftist extremists acting as "lone wolves".  The propaganda against conservatives was strong in Obama's admin.  ANTIFA needs to be declared a terror org as well as BLM.  George Washington says the "spirit of party" is a danger and the people need to keep those extremists in check.  I doubt there are very many lone wolves out there, they're always connected to something that has helped them in some way. 

They should focus on both sides. It's basic division. But tis like beating a dead horse!

Cinnamon    22,782
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They should focus on both sides. It's basic division. But tis like beating a dead horse!

Division is there, but the left and the ones who fund them are the ones backing conservatives into a corner. Since they won't act out without provocation, now the provocation is there to cause it to happen. 

Ukshep    19,873
48 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Division is there, but the left and the ones who fund them are the ones backing conservatives into a corner. Since they won't act out without provocation, now the provocation is there to cause it to happen. 

But by design. Remember paid left. Then triggers unpaid left and unpaid right. Divisive games. Many plays. Same end!

Millevolt    643
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

But by design. Remember paid left. Then triggers unpaid left and unpaid right. Divisive games. Many plays. Same end!

The best outcome from all of this is if the "right" when it retaliates, (and it will) focuses on those responsible for the divide and conquer. Unfortunately, I think we will see a lot more attacks of pawn versus pawn, and not enough directed towards the REAL controllers and their direct minions

Cinnamon    22,782
4 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

The best outcome from all of this is if the "right" when it retaliates, (and it will) focuses on those responsible for the divide and conquer. Unfortunately, I think we will see a lot more attacks of pawn versus pawn, and not enough directed towards the REAL controllers and their direct minions

This is what everyone needs to realize. But I'm afraid if only ONE side of this thing realizes it and the other one does not, we're still stuck at square one. And I don't see much hope, myself, of the "left" or Islamists, tools or not, waking up to anything, from what I've seen out of them. This is the real problem. 

Martin    219
17 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

Yea they are all followers of parties/politicians (Even most of the conspiracy community...that's a clear sign how bad it really is and how many have been played). The rest are silent and never fight, because they know damn well what a tiny minority they are...

People are too weak/frightened to handle the truth, so they chose the comfortable lie of "lesser evils" or "outsider politicians".

DRUMZ    1,045
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Seems to me that they were counting on the right being provoked into extreme action with all of their outright in-your-face bullshit.

When it did not work out as planned they were expecting Hillary to win and then really drive us into a frenzy with more outrageous unconstitutional bullshit.

When that gig failed, they had to resort to plan B, which is to get the left all pantybunched enough to go insane.

It's fruits may be beginning to take shape but as of now it turns out that only one lib owned a gun and it turns out that he was a bad shot.

Ukshep    19,873
3 hours ago, Millevolt said:

I'm sure it will happen. However we'll not hear of it. They media will spin it.