Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

HOAX: CLINT EASTWOOD HAS DIED AGE 87

Ukshep    19,868

http://www.cnn-globalnews.com/2017/06/18/clint-eastwood-found-dead-of-apparent-heart-attack/

Hollywood icon and Oscar winner Clint Eastwood has passed away at his Las Angeles, California home. Eastwood was 87 years old.

Police responded to the L.A. home after receiving a 911 emergency call for a “unresponsive male”. Upon entering the residence, police found Eastwood’s deceased body in his bed.

Little information is known at this time and police intend to investigate the cause of death.

“We found Mr. Eastwood in his bedroom deceased around 9:30 pm on Saturday,” said Los Angeles Police Chief James J. Freda in a brief statement to Local CBS News. “We found no reason to believe foul play was a factor in his death but intend to perform a full investigation.

A source close to the family also confirmed Eastwood’s death.

One of the few I liked!

Just Jo    264
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

http://www.cnn-globalnews.com/2017/06/18/clint-eastwood-found-dead-of-apparent-heart-attack/

Hollywood icon and Oscar winner Clint Eastwood has passed away at his Las Angeles, California home. Eastwood was 87 years old.

Police responded to the L.A. home after receiving a 911 emergency call for a “unresponsive male”. Upon entering the residence, police found Eastwood’s deceased body in his bed.

Little information is known at this time and police intend to investigate the cause of death.

“We found Mr. Eastwood in his bedroom deceased around 9:30 pm on Saturday,” said Los Angeles Police Chief James J. Freda in a brief statement to Local CBS News. “We found no reason to believe foul play was a factor in his death but intend to perform a full investigation.

A source close to the family also confirmed Eastwood’s death.

One of the few I liked!

This states it happened Saturday???

Groove    1,912
4 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

This states it happened Saturday???

That's what I'm saying. Why are we just now hearing about it. I know the fam may have wanted to keep it quiet but still that was 4 days ago. 

apache54    4,822
4 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Nothing on Drudge, Fox, or TMZ. My early call is BS.

Snopes is calling it a Hoax!

Quick1966    1,213

Yeah this is BS! This would have been all over TV and I haven't gotten any alerts from associated press.

Cryptic Mole    4,362
18 minutes ago, Groove said:

That's what I'm saying. Why are we just now hearing about it. I know the fam may have wanted to keep it quiet but still that was 4 days ago. 

Prolly needed to notify the family first.

He may have lived alone, but not sure.