Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
thedudeabides

Trump: North Korea will pay for what they did to otto warmbier.

Recommended Posts

If we have NK sympathizers, hopefully they will see how brutal they are now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting timing with all of this. One might even say this was...planned. The next move or two will tell us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Zing said:

If we have NK sympathizers, hopefully they will see how brutal they are now.

No because those people live in a fantasy world where socialism/communism is utopia and claim that there was a very good reason for his punishment.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

No because those people live in a fantasy world where socialism/communism is utopia and claim that there was a very good reason for his punishment.

Tell them to find a successful communistic society where millions didn't die and the people weren't poor as dirt and usually hungry. It's been done over and over with the same results. Ask them why Kim is the only fat boy in the entire country. Ask them why millions fled Cuba (many died trying). Few even here remember Russia in its socialist days. At one point they were 6 females to 1 man (remember the Russian brides that left en masse?) so many died in their wars and were murdered at the slightest hint of fleeing. They had camps full of prisoners of their own people.

 

Edited by Drain That Swamp
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Drain That Swamp said:

Tell them to find a successful communistic society where millions didn't die and the people weren't poor as dirt and usually hungry. It's been done over and over with the same results. Ask them why Kim is the only fat boy in the entire country. Ask them why millions fled Cuba (many died trying). Few even here remember Russia in its socialist days. At one point they were 6 females to 1 man (remember the Russian brides that left en masse?) so many died in their wars and were murdered at the slightest hint of fleeing. They had camps full of prisoners of their own people.

 

I won't because there aren't many people that I run into who think like that. My family fled Cuba and it's wonderful utopian society back in the sixties! Hell one grandfather spent time in prison because of his outspokenness and after a few years was released and fled that $hithole! So yeah I know more than enough people around me who can tell me first hand how wonderful communism is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have things that could do to thier whole country what they did to him? Cant stand dumb azz fanatic communists anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.