Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! Or to Access Our Chatroom!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Alien found in Peru! The real deal?

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    23,027

IN THE SPRING OF 2017…

Gaia filmmakers joined researchers and scientists just outside of Nazca, Peru to investigate an unearthed mummified body. Independent scientists and universities are currently analyzing findings, with initial examinations suggesting the possibility of material that is unlike anything found in the fossil record.

Could this be a primitive human with an intentional or developmental deformity, or undeniable evidence that a non-human species exists?

https://www.gaia.com/lp/unearthing-nazca-members/

Gaia will report on the scientific analysis as the results come in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zimix99    1,031

Either this is real or they are ramping up the grand deception (think bluebeam etc). Hope it's real though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    23,027
5 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Either this is real or they are ramping up the grand deception (think bluebeam etc). Hope it's real though.

You might have a point!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 phxsparks    1,170
43 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

IN THE SPRING OF 2017…

Gaia filmmakers joined researchers and scientists just outside of Nazca, Peru to investigate an unearthed mummified body. Independent scientists and universities are currently analyzing findings, with initial examinations suggesting the possibility of material that is unlike anything found in the fossil record.

Could this be a primitive human with an intentional or developmental deformity, or undeniable evidence that a non-human species exists?

https://www.gaia.com/lp/unearthing-nazca-members/

Gaia will report on the scientific analysis as the results come in.

I hope this turns out to be the real deal.  For humans to believe that we are the only  intelligent beings in the universe is absurd and naive.

It is way past time for full disclosure of information that has been suppressed by Governments world wide.

IMO there may be aliens here on Earth among us.  Most likely they are trying to prevent us from destroying ourselves and the planet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 phxsparks    1,170
6 minutes ago, Groove said:

Why is it always South America where this stuff is found? 

That is a very interesting question.  If anyone reading this has an answer, please share it with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    23,027
22 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

That is a very interesting question.  If anyone reading this has an answer, please share it with us.

Yeh I'd be interested in hearing it if someone knows as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,320
1 hour ago, Groove said:

Why is it always South America where this stuff is found? 

Location...elevation....materials for mining....there is literally many factors in why that area. The problem here is we only see what is left AFTER the flood decimated this planet.

There are many other places ...but vegetation and time have reclaimed them...where as this region has not changed for literally thousands of years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×