Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GySgtermey

Flat Earth Realm - Well Isn't This Embarrassing!

Sky Cat    1,532

Jesus, THE STUPID, it BURNS!  This world is doomed with idiots like the one who made the video posting stuff like that.

BornUntamed    425

The video didn't even touch on the nasa video from the same set that shows the shadow of the moon on the earth with the moon not visible.  Can someone explain to me how that would be possible given they say the "satellite" is directly between the earth and the sun?  When you are directly in front of the light source how do you see a shadow without seeing the object that creates the shadow when said object is in front of you?

YaKnow2.0    682
30 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html

"My part was integrating the surface, clouds, and oceans to match people’s expectations of how Earth looks from space. That ball became the famous Blue Marble."

we have covered this so many times!!!THERE ISNT ONE PIC OF EARTH THAT IS A REAL UNEDITED PIC.If We can just get ONE maybe i can believe in the Ball Earth theory.I dont think thats too much to ask.Just take a pic from ONE of the thousand satelites.Where are all the satelites in ANY of the pics of earth from space?Simple questions with no answers