Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sky Cat

Argentina: 128-Year-Old Man Claims He's Hitler, Authorities Find Nazi Trove

Sky Cat    1,498

Argentina: 128-Year-Old Man Claims He's Hitler, Authorities Find Nazi Trove

An allegedly 128-year-old man in Salta, Argentina has announced he is in fact former Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, and has spent the last 70 years in hiding. While his claims stretch the bounds of believability to breaking point, they coincide with the discovery of a trove of Nazi memorabilia in the country.

Speaking in an interview with local media, the naturalized German immigrant explains he arrived in 1945 with a passport — allegedly a forgery produced by the Gestapo at the conclusion of World War II — identifying him as Herman Guntherberg.

He said he decided to emerge from his extended period in hiding as Mossad — the Israeli secret service — officially abandoned their policy of pursuing Nazi war criminals in 2016. Much of Mossad's early work involved the capture of former Nazis hiding in Latin America, with the kidnap of Zyklon-B procurer Adolf Eichmann in 1960 a particularly famous example. He intends to publish an autobiography in September and "restore" his public image.

"I've been blamed for a lot of crimes I've never committed. Because of that, I've had to spend more than half of my life hiding from Jews, so I've had my punishment already. I've been depicted as a bad guy only because we lost the war. When people read my side of the story, it will change the way the perceive me," Guntherberg/Hitler said.

While mainstream historians universally concur Hitler committed suicide April 30, 1945 in the Fuhrerbunker, Berlin as the Red Army ran roughshod over the German capital, some alternative chroniclers have suggested the Fuhrer may have escaped to Latin America, as so many other Nazis did at the conclusion of the war.

[...] Continued...

http://sputniknews.com/latam/201706201054798602-argentina-hitler-nazi-treasure/

Zimix99    827

They are playing it off as just a confused old man with dementia, But i think there is a bit of truth to the whole thing. How interesting would that be? Also how hard would (they) try to keep it brushed under the rug?

Sky Cat    1,498

Hitler Busts Among Nazi Relics Found In Secret Room In Argentina (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

A treasure trove of Nazi-era paraphernalia has been discovered in a secret room behind a bookcase in Argentina, lending further weight that top Third Reich officials fled to the country at the close of World War II.

Argentine Federal Police (PFA) confiscated numerous historical artifacts belonging to Nazi Germany, as well as objects of Asian and Egyptian origin, in Buenos Aires as they conducted a recovery operation dubbed "Near East.”

Among the 75 Nazi-era pieces recovered were Adolf Hitler busts, silver statues, boxes carrying swastika engravings and imperial eagles as well as macabre medical devices, and toys that were used to indoctrinate children.

Authorities believe that the items are originals and were smuggled into Argentina by high-ranking Nazi officials at the end of the war.

“Our first investigations indicate that these are original pieces,” Argentine Security Minister Patricia Bullrich told The Associated Press on Monday.

Bullrich did not speculate as to which Nazi officials the items could have belonged but did note the cache contained medical devices. “There are objects to measure heads that was the logic of the Aryan race,” she said.

When leading members of the Third Reich were caught in Europe, a number of high-ranking Nazi’s fled Europe for Argentina to escape justice.

[...] Continued...

http://www.rt.com/viral/393225-nazi-relics-secret-room-argentina/

Groove    1,915

It really wouldn't surprise me at all if this wound up really being him. We've heard the rumors for years that he escaped to South America and it is a fact that Mossad stopped looking for nazis last year. So...... there could be a little truth in there somewhere. 

Sky Cat    1,498
6 minutes ago, Groove said:

It really wouldn't surprise me at all if this wound up really being him. We've heard the rumors for years that he escaped to South America and it is a fact that Mossad stopped looking for nazis last year. So...... there could be a little truth in there somewhere. 

If it is him then he just trolled the world epically!

Groove    1,915
8 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

If it is him then he just trolled the world epically!

Yes indeed! 

I want a dna DNA test done! Hell I'll pay for it if it will get the truth out. Either way, anyone who claims their someone else needs a DNA test asap. 

CaptH    60

So the declassified documents from the eff bee eye may just have some substance to them. Would be absolutely incredible if it was him; they're playing the dementia card early as well.

Sky Cat    1,498
21 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Wow!
Lots of neat old stuff.

:cool:

I know, it's impressive, isn't it?