Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

BREAKING NEWS: Armed Russian jet comes within 5 feet of US recon jet

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    19,905
2 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

:popcorn:

all outta popcorn here :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zing    895

Looks like we are on a collision course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,833
24 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

:scream1:

 

Way to much baiting. Someones going to get itchy. 

AGREED,

who is wanting to push the other to cross the line first!  wondering IF they are wanting to test some more toys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Just Jo    265
8 minutes ago, apache54 said:

AGREED,

who is wanting to push the other to cross the line first!  wondering IF they are wanting to test some more toys?

hmmm...so which tinder box do we keep an eye on the most?  Syria, Qatar, Iran, NK....the Baltic...Afghanistan, Muslim extremist in Europe???....so many places right now for somebody to cross the line....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    3,343

"It's all fun'n'games until somebody gets an eye poked out."

But seriously...5ft? Fvckin' Blue Angels and T-Birds don't get that close to each other.There's a tad of turbulence that builds up. Somebody's rangefinder needs re-calibrated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,833
5 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

hmmm...so which tinder box do we keep an eye on the most?  Syria, Qatar, Iran, NK....the Baltic...Afghanistan, Muslim extremist in Europe???....so many places right now for somebody to cross the line....

YES it is,  and would only take a pilot having a BAD day to start the ball rolling and who knows how far it could roll! at the moment Syria seems most likey, butt there are other things going on that is kept out of the news that we know nothing about and it could be one of those that will cause it to happen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Just Jo    265
16 minutes ago, apache54 said:

YES it is,  and would only take a pilot having a BAD day to start the ball rolling and who knows how far it could roll! at the moment Syria seems most likey, butt there are other things going on that is kept out of the news that we know nothing about and it could be one of those that will cause it to happen!

I am sure Maxine Watters will use this as more impeachment rhetoric...."see how close the Russians are to this administration?".....

imagine the outcome if there would have been unexpected turbulence or just a slight miscalculation by a pilot.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zimix99    827
31 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

hmmm...so which tinder box do we keep an eye on the most?  Syria, Qatar, Iran, NK....the Baltic...Afghanistan, Muslim extremist in Europe???....so many places right now for somebody to cross the line....

Almost like it's a multi-plot drama to keep people distracted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×