Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

First Driver Death in Calais After Migrants Drag Tree Trunks onto Motorway

Ukshep    20,179

A van driver has died in an accident at Calais after migrants dragged tree trunks onto the A16 motorway in a bid to slow traffic and break into vehicles bound for Britain.

At just before 4am on Tuesday, two trucks were forced to suddenly brake so as to avoid the tree trunks placed by migrants to block the road.

A third van, coming up from behind, was unable to stop in time and crashed into the other vehicles. According to Franceinfo the Renault Master  — which was registered in Poland  — caught fire, and its driver died in the accident.

Local media reports the death of the driver is the first at Calais caused by the actions of migrants determined to break into Britain. The identity of the deceased is not yet known at this stage, “given the state of the body”, said a spokesman for the Pas-de-Calais prefecture.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/20/driver-death-calais-migrants-tree-trunks/

It was bound to happen eventually! The roads have not been safe up to Calais for quite some time!

Ukshep    20,179
2 minutes ago, FredoIsSmart said:

The local police is not allowed to do shit or they are racist. Europe is toast!

Very few officers want to do shit it seems anyway. We just got a batch of muslim police around here. It's f**king weird when your countries police and people in positions of power are all of non-british origin. But someone somewhere will read this and go.... racist f**king pig shep is.

FredoIsSmart    512
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Very few officers want to do shit it seems anyway. We just got a batch of muslim police around here. It's f**king weird when your countries police and people in positions of power are all of non-british origin. But someone somewhere will read this and go.... racist f**king pig shep is.

Its not weird, it's a planned invasion by the sellout politicians. 

Ukshep    20,179
8 minutes ago, FredoIsSmart said:

Its not weird, it's a planned invasion by the sellout politicians. 

You got that right. But multiculturalism is the game!

sybdragon    1,505

That's nice that the police do not want to do anything. If I were a trucker.... I would stop trucking. I would get a campaign going to pull a general strike. Stop the trucks. Stop the supplies. Stop the foodstuff, toilet paper, cigarettes and alcohol and people will freak out. They are going to really freak when the meds stop coming into the country to treat people with. I guess they make drugs in every city? :laughl: Wait, they can pull food outta their asses right? After all, shit comes out of their asses and it's just processed food right? Processed through your body but hey processed is processed. New saying about processed foodstuff? Let them eat shit, although cake mix is now a processed food product isn't it? So eat shit cake. Guaranteed to be chocolate, in color anyway. :laughl:

This needs to stop and the easiest way to do this is for the vans or trucks to go on strike and not deliver to any area where migrants are. If that is the roads into and out of the UK and other countries... Set yourselves up and stop. And to tell you how much .gov does not want you to quit.... A few articles on what a strike will do for those that are not aware of how much stuff is driven around to get to where you are.... And we wonder why they want to make truckers obsolete huh? Self driving trucks do not go on strike and quit running. ;)  Those interstates are going to be 5G highways.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/group-of-truckers-propose-strike-to-shut-down-america/169523/

Snippet: If the October 2013 strike does go on as planned, the ATA report says the halt in trucking goods across the nation could lead to “significant shortages” everywhere, especially for perishable items. Since the effect a trucker strike could have on the U.S. not only has the potential to be inconvenient for the daily lives of Americans, it also has the potential to wreak havoc on the U.S. economy.

In the report, the ATA reported that there are seven key consumer industries that are largely dependent on truckers hauling goods: the food industry, health care, transportation, waste removal, retail, manufacturing, and banking and finance.

In a situation where all commercial trucks stopped running, in the first 24 hours alone, the ATA said delivery of medical supplies to affected areas would cease, causing hospitals to run out of supplies such as syringes and catheters. Radiopharmaceuticals would also deteriorate and become unusable. Gas stations would run out of fuel, manufacturers would likely develop component shortages and U.S. mail and other package delivery services would cease.

https://www.quora.com/What-would-happen-if-all-truck-drivers-in-America-went-on-strike

This would solve this problem for the truckers. All it would take is a week or so and those freeways would be guarded by guns. ;) Or the military would be doing all the trucking. That military is going to get overextended real soon. Especially when they hit the streets and hit the streets they will if this mess keeps up. After all, it might not be a planned strike but if everyone refuses to use a certain road and that is the only road into a place.... I would refuse to go where the migrants are pulling stuff like this. Just fire me. You are not paying me enough to fight those assholes. And as I am not allowed to shot them when they come close to my vehicle... I wouldn't drive there. They can get one of those migrants to drive the truck and fight off other migrants as they take his paycheck in fines for 'allowing' those freaks in his truck. I do not work for nothing. And this job is getting expensive to keep for some lorry drivers.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/662791/illegal-immigrants-lory-driver-fined-5-million-smuggling-Calais

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/518050/Calais-illegal-immigrant-Channel-crossing-protest-fines

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-26/frances-highways-descend-chaos-lawlessness

Cinnamon    23,080

Here in the U.S. they'd give the ones who rear ended someone a ticket for following too close.  And of course, ignore the rest. 

abigfatzero    2,449

MIGRANT TRUCK ATTACKS IN CALAIS (Shocking Footage) Illegal refugees show their true nature

Ukshep    20,179
4 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

EPIC HUNGARIAN TRUCKER RUNS THE CALAIS MIGRANT GAUNTLET

Seen this a few times... Shows you the heart of the matter for sure!