Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

BREAKING POINT Rome mayor Virginia Raggi calls for ban on any more migrants living in the city over fears of ‘social tensions’

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    23,010

The Italian government has asked all municipalities to house the 250,000 migrants expected to enter the country in 2017

THE POPULIST mayor of Rome has asked the Italian government not to send any more migrants to the city.

Virginia Raggi warned increasing the city’s number of reception centres would lead to “more social tensions”.

Raggi added: “It is time to listen to the citizens of Rome.”

The politician is a prominent member of the anti-establishment Five-Star Movement and made the appeal as migrant arrivals are expected to peak during the summer months.

Italy has seen a spike in the numbers of new arrivals after other European countries tightened their borders.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3805620/rome-mayor-virginia-raggi-ban-migrants-social-tensions/

This is what is going to have to happen everywhere, but even stricter.  Otherwise, the NWO is going to get their civil wars/color revolutions AND eventually we'll ALL be on lockdown, even worse than what they are doing now with surveillance, etc. We have to make them do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,129
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The Italian government has asked all municipalities to house the 250,000 migrants expected to enter the country in 2017

THE POPULIST mayor of Rome has asked the Italian government not to send any more migrants to the city.

Virginia Raggi warned increasing the city’s number of reception centres would lead to “more social tensions”.

Raggi added: “It is time to listen to the citizens of Rome.”

The politician is a prominent member of the anti-establishment Five-Star Movement and made the appeal as migrant arrivals are expected to peak during the summer months.

Italy has seen a spike in the numbers of new arrivals after other European countries tightened their borders.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3805620/rome-mayor-virginia-raggi-ban-migrants-social-tensions/

This is what is going to have to happen everywhere, but even stricter.  Otherwise, the NWO is going to get their civil wars/color revolutions AND eventually we'll ALL be on lockdown, even worse than what they are doing now with surveillance, etc. We have to make them do it. 

Who knows if this next part is true prophecy but thought I'd bring it up!

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].

Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.[17]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,893
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Who knows if this next part is true prophecy but thought I'd bring it up!

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].

Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.[17]

That would NOT surprise me to see this event actually happen in the near future!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,129
42 minutes ago, apache54 said:

That would NOT surprise me to see this event actually happen in the near future!

Keep an eye out for the pope going to egypt too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,893
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Keep an eye out for the pope going to egypt too.

Thanks,

Will DO!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×