Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Drug agents in San Diego seize enough Fentanyl in San Diego to kill millions

Cinnamon    23,072

Drug agents in San Diego seize huge load of powerful opiate

SAN DIEGO (AP) — Federal authorities in San Diego say they have seized one of the largest loads ever in the U.S. of the potent synthetic opiate Fentanyl.

An indictment unsealed Monday says federal drug agents seized over 97 pounds (44 kg) of the drug, most of it from a house in San Diego.

<snip>

http://www.sfgate.com/business/article/Drug-agents-in-San-Diego-seize-huge-load-of-11231613.php

Wow, that's a lot of lethal doses!  

Oregonian    375

My first thoughts were chemtrail additive or water.

Wonder if it becomes inactive in water....or is insoluble 

Interesting ty

Curenado    966

That is an unbelievable amount. Whatever the hell all about that, fbi, cia and dhs should be in it.

Carnivalpunk    527

Had 2 separate over doses around here, many miles apart, from Fentanyl laced weed over the weekend. 

12 minutes ago, Carnivalpunk said:

Had 2 separate over doses around here, many miles apart, from Fentanyl laced weed over the weekend. 

You are going to have to source that as all the stories so far have been wrong. 

Carnivalpunk    527
44 minutes ago, Easy Skanking said:

You are going to have to source that as all the stories so far have been wrong. 

Interesting, tried to find one that I read on cleveland.com nothing. Found someone propaganda about the potential for it, but not the article.

The other one is a video. Wife is sleeping I'll get you it as soon as I can. She showed me a video with a woman ODing at a bar with her friends laughing how she got too drunk and high. The crazy stuff people post on faceboot.. I'll get screen shots of the conversation about it as well.

LuckyBolt    1,314

Looks like the Mexican cartels are getting ready to bring some heat to SD.  This is what worries me more than a bunch of Fent.

Hopefully they bring some better tacos to this town, because I sure as hell can't find one.

Ukshep    20,155

Can you imagine if this got into the water supply!

apache54    4,910
5 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

Looks like the Mexican cartels are getting ready to bring some heat to SD.  This is what worries me more than a bunch of Fent.

Hopefully they bring some better tacos to this town, because I sure as hell can't find one.

So who owns SD these days, used to be split between crips and bloods and NOW M-13? is there a turf war going on?

Funny about your not finding Mexican food!! mexico has SOOO many styles with different spices and it all depends on IF you can find one that is too your liking. I found this out long time ago when traveling allot. never would have guessed how many varieties there was in mexican food!

apache54    4,910
6 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

What if someone aerosolized this stuff and walked around dosing people. :(

so where would a large volume come from? and who actually had the stuff? that is what i would like to know?