Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

BREAKING: Trump Supporter Stabbed 9 Times By Armenian Gang Member After Being Identified As Conservative

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    22,782

A Trump supporter was stabbed and is currently in critical condition in Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center after being identified as a conservative and subsequently stabbed by an Armenian gang member.

27-year-old Antonio “Tony” Foreman had just left a free speech rally in California alongside a slew of other well-known Trump supporters such as Kyle Chapman (“Based Sick Man“). Afterward, they headed to a local bar to relax. After a few hours at the bar, the group — many dawning Trump hats and supportive bumper stickers on their vehicles – decided to retire for the night.  That is when things took a turn for the worse.

As Tony approached his vehicle, another car rammed through the parking gate vehicle barrier into the lot, directly smashing into Tony’s car. The Armenians exited their car, and reportedly were initially receptive to exchanging insurance information. They walked the length of Mr. Foreman’s car and noticed multiple “pro-patriot stickers” including a “Gadsden flag, an American flag, and multiple other patriotic and pro-Republican stickers” on his bumper and back window. That’s when things took a turn for the worse.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/breaking-trump-supporter-stabbed-armenian-gang-member-identified-conservative/

It's not letting up any, is it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 dbeers02    196

This is getting ridiculous. Only cure for this disease is a radical offense and cleansing of these people 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Oregonian    361

Enough attacks people will settle for a one party solution....even though that's the case and has been for some time

Then the real protests begin and the violence escalates

Usher in the nwo....

I feel that we're getting hit on several fronts 

Think of Americans and Europeans like a dam

Attack it in several locations until you punch a big enough hole to get the desired result

Increases the odds of success rather than bank it on a single plan...which could fail....so simultaneously attack with a few different plans

Racial separation and violence

Immigration

Political party strife

Rape

Poking....to see where we will break

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 abigfatzero    2,408

This was a hit, they are not telling the whole story.

They are bringing their tribalism and warload-ism with them.

Here is an article about Germany having problems with this.

 

Germany: Police Powerless Against Middle Eastern Crime Gangs

"The clans simply have no respect for the authorities."

Observers have surmised that the real reason for the judge's leniency was that he feared his family might be subjected to retribution from the clan.

"In their concept of masculinity, only power and force matter; if someone is humane and civil, this is considered a weakness. In clan structures, in tribal culture everywhere in the world, ethics are confined to the clan itself. Everything outside the clan is enemy territory." — Ralph Ghadban, Lebanese-German political scientist and leading expert on Middle Eastern clans in Germany.

"The state promotes organized crime with taxpayer money." — Tom Schreiber, a member of the Berlin House of Deputies.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10543/germany-crime-gangs

 

Soon western countries will look like Mogadishu with clans and warlords running the show.

 

From the OP article......

"The Santa Monica police, when asked for comment, said, “There is no reason to believe that this was pre-meditated, but it was a racially charged attack.”

 

Nope, not premeditated at all, they just rammed a gate and slammed into his car by "accident".........

The cop is probably afraid to say the truth because they will come after his family..........

Welcome to ameristan.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 abigfatzero    2,408

The plot thickens......and the story differs.

Oath Keeper stabbed nine times as he was leaving a pro-Trump event

Two unnamed suspects are in police custody. Their bonds have been set at one million dollars each. According to Baked Alaska and Irma Hinojosa, police believe the attack was racially motivated.

Foreman had attended a pro-Trump rally on Saturday. On Sunday he was at a bar with activist Kyle Chapman celebrating. As he drove away from the bar, two men hit his car from behind. When Foreman got out, two Armenian men yelled racial slurs and “you’re getting the shank white boy.”

More in the link......

http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/06/19/oath-keeper-stabbed-nine-times-as-he-was-leaving-a-pro-trump-event/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,782
3 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

The plot thickens......and the story differs.

Oath Keeper stabbed nine times as he was leaving a pro-Trump event

Two unnamed suspects are in police custody. Their bonds have been set at one million dollars each. According to Baked Alaska and Irma Hinojosa, police believe the attack was racially motivated.

Foreman had attended a pro-Trump rally on Saturday. On Sunday he was at a bar with activist Kyle Chapman celebrating. As he drove away from the bar, two men hit his car from behind. When Foreman got out, two Armenian men yelled racial slurs and “you’re getting the shank white boy.”

More in the link......

http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/06/19/oath-keeper-stabbed-nine-times-as-he-was-leaving-a-pro-trump-event/

Look at the comment here, is this guy out of his mind or what?  I swear, the internet keeps getting more and more stupid every day. 

JimB | June 19, 2017 at 10:50 pm | Reply

GOOD! Maybe these CUCKS will eventually learn who the actual enemy is! I don’t feel anything at all for these “Oath Keeper” cucks… or any of the “patriots” who denounce explicitly pro-White Alt-Right groups. F**K them. They just need to hug Antifa and BlackLivesMatter a little more, suck up a bit more. Tell everyone how Antifa and BLM “has their back”. Morons deserve getting stabbed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 abigfatzero    2,408
13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Look at the comment here, is this guy out of his mind or what?  I swear, the internet keeps getting more and more stupid every day. 

JimB | June 19, 2017 at 10:50 pm | Reply

GOOD! Maybe these CUCKS will eventually learn who the actual enemy is! I don’t feel anything at all for these “Oath Keeper” cucks… or any of the “patriots” who denounce explicitly pro-White Alt-Right groups. F**K them. They just need to hug Antifa and BlackLivesMatter a little more, suck up a bit more. Tell everyone how Antifa and BLM “has their back”. Morons deserve getting stabbed up.

It's all devolving into tribal warfare....they are ganged up by race, read the article about Germany (above) Germany: Police Powerless Against Middle Eastern Crime Gangs.

It's only going to get worse as Trump continues to flood the country with "refugees" soldiers/gang members/tribal members/clans.

Might come a time when the only safety is in your own "tribe".

Just sayin........:huh:

Not saying it's their fault, they are pawns, but, they are willing pawns.....

Where they come from, that's how they roll, that's why their countries are so F'd up.

Dog eat Dog, survival of the fittest.

Bring the turd world into your country, your country turns into the turd world........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,782
1 minute ago, abigfatzero said:

It's all devolving into tribal warfare....they are ganged up by race, read the article about Germany (above) Germany: Police Powerless Against Middle Eastern Crime Gangs.

It's only going to get worse as Trump continues to flood the country with "refugees" soldiers/gang members/tribal members/clans.

Might come a time when the only safety is in your own "tribe".

Just sayin........:huh:

Not saying it's their fault, they are pawns, but, they are willing pawns.....

Where they come from, that's how they roll, that's why their countries are so F'd up.

Dog eat Dog, survival of the fittest.

Bring the turd world into your country, your country turns into the turd world........

I have a strange arrangement where I am, safety wise. I know all my neighbors, they know me. I could knock on any door and they'd make me food if I said I was hungry and I'd do the same for any of them. We trade fruits and veggies, because everyone has fruit trees that have been growing here I guess for eons before I moved here. We're all friendly and know our stance on political issues which is, no one better come up this mountain if the shtf. There's a plan to block off the only 2 ways up this place and we can see for miles. Everyone is locked and loaded but you'd never know anyone has a gun.  I like it like this. Everyone has a skill that would help, mostly, there are a couple of old ones but they know things that we would need.  I only bought this house because it was the only thing I could afford at the time. We're kind of forgotten up here and that's a good thing.  I got super lucky and there are horses, so we can get out, some of us anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 kbet    844

I guess this proves, the Turks where right to exterminate the Armenians.

To elaborate:

Those Armenians, just killed any potential sympathy, for the nation of Armenia and the sufferings of the Armenian people, past, present or future. No one, gave even an inkling of two shits about them, aside for some in the the Right Wing, and Caucasian/White Identarian circles.

I'm have tempted to believe, the Turks paid for this to be done, or it was Turks parading around as Armenians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I felt pretty safe in the sea of red in Texas but I'm wondering now, it only takes one crazy psycho nut. Nonetheless, most everyone is armed here. It would be the last thing they ever did. If this continues with few repercussions and media covering it up it will definitely get worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    19,873
12 hours ago, dbeers02 said:

This is getting ridiculous. Only cure for this disease is a radical offense and cleansing of these people 

Which is exactly what the puppeteers want. Cleansing Muslims solves nothing!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×