Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Cellphone, internet outages reported across the U.S.

Cinnamon    23,080

TUCSON, Ariz. -- If you're having trouble making calls or connecting to the internet on your cellphone, you're not alone.

CBS Tucson affiliate KOLD-TV reports several major cellphone providers -- including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile -- were having service issues on Monday.

The cause of the outages, and just how widespread the problems are, remain unclear at this time. The website downdetector.com, which compiles users' reports of outages, posted maps highlighting a number of different areas with problems:

<snip>

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cell-phone-internet-outages-reported-across-the-u-s/

I work tech support for MS (don't laugh) lol  but strangely today we were having power outages where I work and generator was running for quite some time.  PSE said it was "vandalism" that was the cause.. whatever that means.. but all of this around the same time?  gets my "conspiracy" spidey sense tingling  

JayDee    1,292

Sounds like power and resources were diverted. 

Automan63    2,205

TPTB do what, on a constant basis?

test, they constantly test, everything from military equipment to biologics to people's reactions to a given scenario. 

Kinda like when EBT had a "glitch" in Texas, Ohio, and Massachusetts, all at the same time, all the same length, three VERY different outcomes. To be picked apart, catalogued, studied and then rolled into their "threat matrix" for future f**kwith...(us)

Cinnamon    23,080
2 hours ago, Automan63 said:

TPTB do what, on a constant basis?

test, they constantly test, everything from military equipment to biologics to people's reactions to a given scenario. 

Kinda like when EBT had a "glitch" in Texas, Ohio, and Massachusetts, all at the same time, all the same length, three VERY different outcomes. To be picked apart, catalogued, studied and then rolled into their "threat matrix" for future f**kwith...(us)

They can't find their butts with both hands on most things, but they sure are good at spying! 

Carnivalpunk    527

Didn't see this thread earlier and posted about not being able to load conspiracy Outpost. Seems okay now though. Who knows...

C.O.W.    204

If this points to anything it's the fact that a state actor has practiced taking down the Communications medium in the most populated Liberal strongholds in the country, look at the outage maps for all 4 carriers they are only having  outages in the liberal majority areas of the states affected. Coincidence, not likely.  This is most likely an exercise for what's coming.  With this type of testing, at this time,  is my concern, as the actual trigger was pulled over 2 months ago: this is right on time for communications outages for major events to eliminate national rioting when the game goes into high gear, most likely this fall as I earlier warned.  Good luck to all, but for your own safety get prepared with longterm food storage and essentials as they will be gone in less than 1 week when this breaks.   I am up to 1 1/2 years of food stored and built a waterwheel for power  for when the rotating power drops start, most likely later this summer.

1 hour ago, C.O.W. said:

If this points to anything it's the fact that a state actor has practiced taking down the Communications medium in the most populated Liberal strongholds in the country, look at the outage maps for all 4 carriers they are only having  outages in the liberal majority areas of the states affected. Coincidence, not likely.  This is most likely an exercise for what's coming.  With this type of testing, at this time,  is my concern, as the actual trigger was pulled over 2 months ago: this is right on time for communications outages for major events to eliminate national rioting when the game goes into high gear, most likely this fall as I earlier warned.  Good luck to all, but for your own safety get prepared with longterm food storage and essentials as they will be gone in less than 1 week when this breaks.   I am up to 1 1/2 years of food stored and built a waterwheel for power  for when the rotating power drops start, most likely later this summer.

Hmmm....if you cut off the communication...I mean, propaganda machine...would liberals cease to exist...would they know what their zombie leaders want them to be doing?  If you turn off Obama's teleprompter, he doesn't know what to say...good thing maybe?