Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

BREAKING: Grenfell Firefighters Sitting Down While Families Burn Alive

Cinnamon    22,808

This is horrible. Listen to eyewitness accounts of what went on while the building was burning. 

Thanks for the link @2QIK4U

Published on Jun 18, 2017

Locals frantically beg firefighters to help people in the tower while they sat and stood around. 
Please note: the video of the firefighters sitting around was not filmed after the whole building was ablaze… this took place while people burn alive.

abigfatzero    2,410

How do we really know if anyone was in the building.

This could be a stunt to garner sympathy for the "refugees".

The one woman I saw go on and on about the 500 people and her friends was suspicious.

This video has interviews that are also not believable.

The video of the firefighters sitting down was filmed in day light, the fire started at 12:30 am night.

If, this building was filled with "immigrants" how would any one know how many for sure.

Then you have "protesters" doing a political stunt at a government building.

I hear a lot of inflammatory commentary and talk of videos of babies being thrown from windows, but, they provide no links and/or evidence.

The main female commentator even says the authorities did not respond the way they should of because there wasn't white people in the building.

As of this posting I have not seen any real proof people were in the building.

Cinnamon    22,808
16 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

How do we really know if anyone was in the building.

This could be a stunt to garner sympathy for the "refugees".

The one woman I saw go on and on about the 500 people and her friends was suspicious.

This video has interviews that are also not believable.

The video of the firefighters sitting down was filmed in day light, the fire started at 12:30 am night.

If, this building was filled with "immigrants" how would any one know how many for sure.

Then you have "protesters" doing a political stunt at a government building.

I hear a lot of inflammatory commentary and talk of videos of babies being thrown from windows, but, they provide no links and/or evidence.

The main female commentator even says the authorities did not respond the way they should of because there wasn't white people in the building.

As of this posting I have not seen any real proof people were in the building.

I saw people waving in the windows the night it was on fire and live. So someone was in there. 

abigfatzero    2,410
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I saw people waving in the windows the night it was on fire and live. So someone was in there. 

the whole someone told them to stay and they all died stuff is bugging me too.

I don't know about you, if I was in a building with flames racing up the outside I would be outta there faster than you can whistle Dixie.

And if someone told me to "stay in the building" I would tell them to :fkff:

Cinnamon    22,808
4 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

the whole someone told them to stay and they all died stuff is bugging me too.

I don't know about you, if I was in a building with flames racing up the outside I would be outta there faster than you can whistle Dixie.

And if someone told me to "stay in the building" I would tell them to :fkff:

There's no way I'd stay there. Isn't that something similar to what happened on 9/11, they told people to stay put? 

abigfatzero    2,410
Just now, Cinnamon said:

There's no way I'd stay there. Isn't that something similar to what happened on 9/11, they told people to stay put? 

Yes, that is part of the "official" story line.

I might could understand people staying in those building because they were so massive, most people couldn't see damage.

But, every fire drill I have ever been in you evacuate the building.

I work in high rise buildings once I set off the fire alarm by mistake, didn't realize what I had done until someone came an told me.

I was working in the fan room on the roof, when I came down to the top floor I looked out a window to see everyone from the building standing outside and in the distance 14 fire trucks in route........:D

Even in elementary school when doing fire drills what is the first thing you do.....get out of the building.