Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

UNREAL: Universities now paying students to bully classmates guilty of ‘thought crimes’

ESET    1,226

+snip+

Taxpayers in California will soon be forced to sponsor so-called “Social Justice Activists” (SJAs) who will be tasked with patrolling college campuses and “educating” their fellow students about the systematic oppression supposedly being instigated upon them by white, straight males.

The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) has agreed to start paying between 8-10 SJAs to walk around campus and indoctrinate whomever they come across about the perils of whiteness, patriarchy, and heteronormativity.

UCLA plans to pay these SJAs quarterly for their services, beginning this fall when students come back for the 2017-2018 school year.

Any student wanting to participate in the program will presumably have to be non-white, female, and/or a member of the LGBTQ community in order to qualify, as anyone else is considered to be part of the system of oppression.

Only those willing to advance the agenda that being white, male, and not sexually interested in the same sex is an evil to be eradicated, along with freedom of speech, are considered to be viable candidates.

http://newstarget.com/2017-06-16-unreal-universities-now-paying-students-to-bully-classmates-guilty-of-thought-crimes.html

ESET    1,226

Dear american friends, you are doomed. Communism knocking on your doors.

:cry1:

Cinnamon    22,762
1 minute ago, ESET said:

Dear american friends, you are doomed. Communism knocking on your doors.

:cry1:

Cali is a Marxist haven in some areas. There are other areas where they will not tread. :)  We own most of the land out here. 

Groove    1,912

Well I see a low turn out in admissions in the fall. People aren't going to put up with this crap. Some will but some are going to go nuts if someone tells them how to think.  

Cinnamon    22,762
12 minutes ago, Groove said:

Well I see a low turn out in admissions in the fall. People aren't going to put up with this crap. Some will but some are going to go nuts if someone tells them how to think.  

Lots will drop out.

abigfatzero    2,406

I have but one thing to say to these freaks.............:fkff:

If they have money for this kind of crap, they don't need my tax dollars.......:angry:

Cinnamon    22,762
5 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

I have but one thing to say to these freaks.............:fkff:

If they have money for this kind of crap, they don't need my tax dollars.......:angry:

Mine either. 

Lucy Barnable    4,976
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Lots will drop out.

:nodl:

Who wants to pay to be harassed by a colored queer with pronoun problems?

abigfatzero    2,406
23 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:nodl:

Who wants to pay to be harassed by a colored queer with pronoun problems?

:gsbrnint:

abigfatzero    2,406

Maybe we should start handing out this book on campus.........:D

The Pink Swastika

— Many founding and high-ranking Nazis were homosexuals.
The evidence indicates that Adolf Hitler himself was a homosexual.
Persecution of homosexuals by the Nazis was for show  to deflect from themselves and keep the German public fooled. And only feminine type homosexuals were then persecuted. The “Butch” homosexuals who founded Nazism viewed femmes as lower than heterosexuals, not even men. The  persecution of a small percentage of Germany’s femme gays was a public relations move to obfuscate the Nazis’ own perversity and placate the German masses.

— The Nazi movement was riddled with homosexuals at the highest level. The  most obvious was Ernst Rohm, the most powerful Nazi in Germany after Hitler. Homosexuals prefer other homosexuals for company.

http://gaynazis.com/the-pink-swastika/

Hitler's Homos: The Gay SA

Do you know why the homo left acts like fascist NAZIS, because they are fascist NAZIS.........

The NAZIS considered themselves a continuation of the Knights Templar and the Knights Templar were, you guessed it, homos.

The butt brotherhood two men on a horse and all that.

They performed occult sodomy as part of their rituals.

THE DARK HISTORY OF THE TEMPLARS

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/templars/knights_templars01.htm