Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

LIVE : Senate DemocRATS Protest Trumps Healthcare

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    23,104

I don't like this healthcare bill, either.  They are just making it great for Insurance Companies. 

Obamacare sucks and so does Trumpcare.  People are just going to pay more and more and more if they get stuck in either system. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zing    904
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't like this healthcare bill, either.  They are just making it great for Insurance Companies. 

Obamacare sucks and so does Trumpcare.  People are just going to pay more and more and more if they get stuck in either system. 

 And they're going to get less and less. It's criminal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,104
6 minutes ago, Zing said:

 And they're going to get less and less. It's criminal.

The best thing anyone can do is take charge of their own health and hope nothing happens to them. Every time I go to the doctor, they made me sicker. lol  I went for bronchitis and the flu once, by the time I took their cough syrup, I was also throwing up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 VonLud    858
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The best thing anyone can do is take charge of their own health and hope nothing happens to them. Every time I go to the doctor, they made me sicker. lol  I went for bronchitis and the flu once, by the time I took their cough syrup, I was also throwing up. 

My mom used to take me to the doctor all the time and I was always about to die.

Now, I never go, but I don't really get sick.

They are pretty good at fixing bones and stuff.

I will drop dead soon because of no "checkup"?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,104
Just now, VonLud said:

My mom used to take me to the doctor all the time and I was always about to die.

Now, I never go, but I don't really get sick.

They are pretty good at fixing bones and stuff.

I will drop dead soon because of no "checkup"?

 

I know right? I saw this commercial that had this happy lady on there saying: "Do you feel good?  Do people tell you, you look good? Well, that's NOT enough."  It was some kind of ad for some medication or something. I thought, wtf?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zing    904
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The best thing anyone can do is take charge of their own health and hope nothing happens to them. Every time I go to the doctor, they made me sicker. lol  I went for bronchitis and the flu once, by the time I took their cough syrup, I was also throwing up. 

I had to take an antibiotic which I started yesterday--kept me up ALL night.  Dr ordered a different one and I hope I can sleep tonight.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,104
17 minutes ago, Zing said:

 And they're going to get less and less. It's criminal.

From what I read, the deductibles are going to be really high and the care really low. And then I think they still have that gift of 30 percent on premiums to the insurance companies if you have a 30 day gap in insurance, I think it's only 30 days. What a windfall for them, all the people who have been paying the fine (tax) for Obamacare instead of having insurance will get hit with that. Where did they ever come up with such a horrible idea FOR THE PEOPLE? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,104
2 minutes ago, Zing said:

I had to take an antibiotic which I started yesterday--kept me up ALL night.  Dr ordered a different one and I hope I can sleep tonight.  

Awww, I hope you get some sleep, I'm useless if I get less than 5 hours.  :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zing    904
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Awww, I hope you get some sleep, I'm useless if I get less than 5 hours.  :heart:

Thanks.  I'll be taking some benedryl if I can't sleep by 11pm.  Almost always get at least 7 hrs recorded on Fitbit.  Last night didn't register even an hour.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 VonLud    858
16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I know right? I saw this commercial that had this happy lady on there saying: "Do you feel good?  Do people tell you, you look good? Well, that's NOT enough."  It was some kind of ad for some medication or something. I thought, wtf?  

So, if you feel good and look good you still need to visit Dr. Pillpusher, MD.

They get paid to hock that stuff.

https://www.propublica.org/series/dollars-for-docs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,918
55 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't like this healthcare bill, either.  They are just making it great for Insurance Companies. 

Obamacare sucks and so does Trumpcare.  People are just going to pay more and more and more if they get stuck in either system. 

Agreed out of likes at the moment!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×