Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

GRAPHIC: Tourist Streams Mass Shooting at Myrtle Beach on Facebook Live

Ukshep    20,200

The shootout reportedly took place after a fight broke out, prompting one suspect to draw his gun. Several people were injured in the shooting.

The Facebook Live video (WARNING GRAPHIC) quickly gained popularity, receiving over 4 million views, 26,000 comments, and nearly 100,000 shares.

“In the recording, taken by Bubba Hinson, from Bethune, South Carolina, who appears to be on a balcony at a nearby hotel, more than a dozen shots can be heard,” reported the Daily Mail. “Lt Crosby said an armed security officer witnessed the shooting and shot the suspect. The alleged shooter then shot numerous rounds and escaped the scene by carjacking a vehicle, police confirmed.”

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/06/19/tourist-streams-mass-shootout-myrtle-beach-facebook-live/

@Cinnamon Have you seen this video yet?

Ukshep    20,200

They pulled the wrong guy out of his car???

Cinnamon    23,104

I didn't watch it, but I posted something about it. FB left the stream up for more than 12 hours and it'll probably cause them some grief.  

Myrtle Beach has had a bunch of shootings in the past week or so. It's hurting their "tourist industry".  :blink:

Ukshep    20,200
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I didn't watch it, but I posted something about it. FB left the stream up for more than 12 hours and it'll probably cause them some grief.  

Myrtle Beach has had a bunch of shootings in the past week or so. It's hurting their "tourist industry".  :blink:

Ah ok.... This is normal then!

Cinnamon    23,104
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Ah ok.... This is normal then!

I'm not that familiar place, I thought it would be pretty nice since it's supposedly a tourist area.  Maybe something is going on around there that only the locals would know about. 

alienspit    23

I live 3 miles from this and this is the first ive heard about it, but i dont watch local news or read the paper but I do go down to black bike week on my moped to watch them act like animals

last week saw alot of dea chasing people around we get alot of prostitutes and drugs during that week. someone always gets shot

alienspit    23

It is not a good place cinnamon trying to get out of here and move back to wilmington. wanna vacation ? best place in the states the port city Wilmington n.c

sybdragon    1,505

Myrtle Beach is a big tourist area. The locals, if they are like me, hate this time of the year when the out-of-towners come to town to show their asses. The town would be loaded with people from out of town and out of state. It's a big tourist place on the east side of the USA. I would say that this is not gang related. Just hot heads. And guns are normal. Pulling them out is normal. This is normal. It used to not be normal but it is now. And going to get worse. The wild, wild west days are back.

I expect it to get worse before it gets better. After a while, everyone will be packing so no one will try anything because they know that they will get shot back at. Just like in the wild west days. I expect life to get really cheap. Not like it's not cheap now but I expect it to get cheaper. Move out of the cities and into small towns. Small towns will not be exempt but there are not as many weirdos running around shooting up the places either. Population ratios and all that math stuff.  ;) 

YaKnow2.0    682
14 minutes ago, alienspit said:

It is not a good place cinnamon trying to get out of here and move back to wilmington. wanna vacation ? best place in the states the port city Wilmington n.c

i live in jacksonville

Quick1966    1,219
23 minutes ago, alienspit said:

black bike week 

??? I didn't know that such a thing existed?

24 minutes ago, alienspit said:

watch them act like animals

Yeah it seems whenever you get a big enough crowd of " urban youths" together that things like this happen. I mean this is an average weekend in $hitcago.

alienspit    23

yup white bike week is first no problems usually.....then a week of black bike week and that can be fun to watch... buisness's close for black week cause they skip on the bill and trash the place black bike week is hated here but everyone has to be pc

alienspit    23

white bike week no barriers or gated off during black bike week barriers everywhere close down one lane on ocean blvd so have more control over the mayhem...