Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

The color of your urine says a lot about your health, this is what your color means

apache54    4,918
49 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Good article!

there is so much information that is not taught that should be, from your eye color, the cuticle shape, your entire body is a schematic of your health but most people never now any of it, and so off to the doc they go, IF some of the basics were taught in school there would be less need for doctor visits, of course they would need to teach how to correct the simple issues and I am sure this would NEVER fly!! LOL we as a society have been so deceived for YEARS about so many things!

Dax    22

We got a really pretty turquoise urine one day in my lab, green and blue are a lab techs favorite colors. Just because they are rare, and a nice change from all the stinky yellow and brown pee we get all the time. 

Ron Swanson    103

What the heck would you have to drink to get blue or green pee? Romulan ale? Antifreeze? Lots of blue kool-aid? LOL 

Dax    22

Blue is from contrast dyes fot when they do imaging scans. Methylene blue will do it too. I've heard of people adding a little to already blue drinks as pranks. Green can be a psuedomonas UTI. Some medicines and food dyes can do it. 

Asymptote    71

I did a prank on a college roommate once and turned his pee bluish.    

We did a lot of stupid pranks back then....pre-Internet 

Cinnamon    23,102

If my pee turned some of those colors... I'd probably panic. lol  Thank the universe for pale yellow. :clap1:

Asymptote    71

He was sure he had gotten something venereal and was afraid to tell his girlfriend.....His fears made the saltpeter that much more effective...

His girlfriend was pretty pissed when she eventually found out anyway.

I (almost) regret not accepting her offer of revenge sex to get back at him... (even though I was in a dry spell myself at the time)

of course, had she looked like Cinnamon it would have been a much harder trial of my ethics...