Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Sign in to follow this  
ESET

French interior minister says Champs-Elysees attacker died after attempted attack on police

Recommended Posts

Two French police officials say the man who rammed into a police convoy on Paris’ Champs-Elysees was a 31-year-old man from a Paris suburb who had been flagged for extremism.

The officials identified the man as from the suburb of Argenteuil, and said he had an “S″ file, which means authorities had been aware of potential links to extremism.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the ongoing investigation into Monday’s incident.

The interior minister said the man was killed in the incident.

Edited by ESET

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.