Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Carrie Fisher Had Heroin, Cocaine in System When She Died

Ukshep    20,176

Carrie Fisher had heroin and cocaine in her system at the time of her death, according to her toxicology report.

PEOPLE obtained official documents from the Los Angeles County coroner’s office on Monday that reveal the late actress had cocaine, methadone, ethanol and opiates in her system when she passed away at the age of 60 in December.

“The exposure to cocaine took place sometime approximately in the last 72 hours of the sample that was obtained,” stated the report.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBCTybM?m=en-us

I thought she kicked the habit?

thedudeabides    2,372

Pathetic.  

No pity for these people.  To have everything and to simply cast it away for a useless life ending drug. 

BornUntamed    425
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Jabba's chains are not so easily broken.

Ukshep    20,176
2 minutes ago, BornUntamed said:

LuckyBolt    1,314

Funny.  On the MSM the other night they were saying it was sleep apnea.

The bullshit lately it constipating.

Ukshep    20,176
9 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Funny.  On the MSM the other night they were saying it was sleep apnea.

The bullshit lately it constipating.

Just more proof of the lying crap they spout is all!

thedudeabides    2,372
17 minutes ago, BornUntamed said:

THANKS JUST SPRAYED WATER EVERYWHERE!

COBO Member    3,351
14 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Pathetic.  

No pity for these people.  To have everything and to simply cast it away for a useless life ending drug. 

It just p!sses me off! I remember too well when KTLA broke in to report John Belushi's death. And I've had it explained to me but heroin addiction today makes no sense. Yeah...I counted fingers, toes, heads, etc. when my son was born (and I've never had a flashback). But drawing the line has never been that difficult for me.

wrenchtroy    56
27 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Carrie Fisher had heroin and cocaine in her system at the time of her death, according to her toxicology report.

PEOPLE obtained official documents from the Los Angeles County coroner’s office on Monday that reveal the late actress had cocaine, methadone, ethanol and opiates in her system when she passed away at the age of 60 in December.

“The exposure to cocaine took place sometime approximately in the last 72 hours of the sample that was obtained,” stated the report.

Allways one of my favorite combination 's.

phxsparks    854
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

This is sad to hear.  I too thought she had given up consuming those drugs.  It is truly a shame to see someone do this to themselves.

Ukshep    20,176
3 minutes ago, Projectlunar said:

Anyone actually shocked?

Not really now you mention it. I mean I thought she kicked it but.... Maybe all the doom has just made me not care about some has been getting high again and dying soon after!