Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malevolent

Car explodes after hitting police van on Champs-Elysees

Malevolent    2,790

SOURCE

Paris - A car exploded and burst into flames after it crashed into a police van on the Champs-Elysees avenue in Paris on Monday , police and investigators said, adding that the driver was armed.

A source close to the investigation said the driver had in the meantime died.

Police said earlier that the driver was "on the ground... unconscious."

Police and judicial sources said they suspect the incident was a deliberate act.

The incident came just two months after a policeman was shot and killed on the world-renowned avenue, three days before the first round of France's presidential election.

A note praising the Islamic State group was found next to the body of the gunman, Karim Cheurfi, in that incident.

Malevolent    2,790

These Islam guys are funny..they hate everything the West uses or stands for, yet the fvckers come to the West.  Why not stay the fvck away and go live there where they agree with?

The latest b!tching

LuckyBolt    1,282

Was it a note on a "white" piece of paper?  If so, I'm calling it an act of supremacy and it was Trump's fault.

#banpaper

apache54    4,822
38 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

These Islam guys are funny..they hate everything the West uses or stands for, yet the fvckers come to the West.  Why not stay the fvck away and go live there where they agree with?

The latest b!tching

IF you don't understand your enemy you can NEVER win!! and most westerners cannot fathom the evil that exists in such a peaceful cult religion!! and that IS getting us killed!!

THEY are ordered to by there Iman's to do this and so they can ONLY be stopped one way and that is death and for anyone who cannot fathom that it, I suggest they take their dumbass to the mideast and live with them for awhile and see what they are really like!!

apache54    4,822
41 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Was it a note on a "white" piece of paper?  If so, I'm calling it an act of supremacy and it was Trump's fault.

#banpaper

OR might I add the RUSSIANS did it!! LMAOF!!!