Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Militias will be Formed in Britain! The Division is Strong! Depopulation and Chaos!

Ukshep    19,868

Tommy Robinson and Anjem Choudary  have a lot in common” people who should know better are defending Robinson as some kind of peace loving advocate of liberal democracy. Guido would suggest they look at these recent two videos for his “Rebel Media” channel. Here, Robinson talks about “cleaning out this Islamic problem“!

https://order-order.com/2017/06/19/tommy-robinson-called-british-muslims-enemy-combatants/

2 good tweets at the source with video clips. This is exactly where it is going... both sides massacring each other. Division leading the charge!

Of if you want the video NOW!

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/876743049149243392

LuckyBolt    1,279

This is a worldwide factional war. They have fractionally divided every religion, race, and ideology to create a perfect storm.

Ukshep    19,868
1 minute ago, LuckyBolt said:

They have fractionally divided every religion, race, and ideology to create a perfect storm.

They sure have. Best get your raincoat!

apache54    4,822
5 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

This is a worldwide factional war. They have fractionally divided every religion, race, and ideology to create a perfect storm.

:goodpost:======:iagree:========= that they have!!

thedudeabides    2,372
29 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Tommy Robinson and Anjem Choudary  have a lot in common” people who should know better are defending Robinson as some kind of peace loving advocate of liberal democracy. Guido would suggest they look at these recent two videos for his “Rebel Media” channel. Here, Robinson talks about “cleaning out this Islamic problem“!

https://order-order.com/2017/06/19/tommy-robinson-called-british-muslims-enemy-combatants/

2 good tweets at the source with video clips. This is exactly where it is going... both sides massacring each other. Division leading the charge!

Of if you want the video NOW!

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/876743049149243392

You are using the wrong words dude. You are being pulled into a false direction. 

This is not division.

Islam is and always has been Evil. There is no Good in it. They seek to invade, dominate, repeat.  There is no such thing as a peaceful Islam.  Your country has been invaded.  People are simply just now realizing it. Some are bravely acting. 

Ukshep    19,868
9 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

You are using the wrong words dude. You are being pulled into a false direction. 

This is not division.

Islam is and always has been Evil. There is no Good in it. They seek to invade, dominate, repeat.  There is no such thing as a peaceful Islam.  Your country has been invaded.  People are simply just now realizing it. Some are bravely acting. 

It is division. They have been brought them in to sow division. Whether Islam is evil or not is irrelevant. It is done to breed chaos and divide the people into fighting on the streets of britain. I see now that. others might. I'm not sure. But I believe this correct!

apache54    4,822

I'll bet you already have some militias and they have been around awhile!

Smudge    78

My definition of a Hero: someone who is willing to do what I am not. Nurses, care workers and Tommy Robinson.

IF British politicians did the job they are voted in for we would not even hear about people like Tommy.

when I left HM forces I knew what was coming and got my family out of the U.K. It only bought me time as the problems are imminent world over.

The British people have been tolerant of these issues for many years waiting for their government to take action which still to this day has not happened, that is why the people will rise against the problems that have been slapping them in the face for so long. If our governments will not protect us then we have to start looking out for each other.

People are taught that Islam translated means peace. However, the true translation means surrender.

Are you ready to surrender Shep?

Cinnamon    22,762

I'm not a fan of short, cut off clips like that. He may have qualified what he was saying if more had been on that clip. He did say something very true, if the government keeps on the way they are, they are going to have a problem beyond their wildest dreams.  It all goes back to the government allowing so many people in who will not assimilate, but will insist that they change the culture of the natives.  So, I think someone needs to give the government a problem beyond their wildest dreams, it might make them realize they are nothing but a tiny dot.  Right now they bow down to the Muslims and use the Brits as a cash cow to finance their own demise.  Of course, people are going to get tired of watching their countrymen be mass murdered.  The government knows it. 

Now, how to stop that government from doing what they are doing, they are the ROOT CAUSE of everything terrible that is happening.  Yes, the Muslims are tools, but they are willing tools and they have their own agenda.  That part can't be ignored. 

What you have is the State and the Muslims against the British people.  Just like American states (governors, mayors etc) who are exactly the same way.  They know what they are doing, we know what they are doing.  The Muslims don't care what they're doing because they are getting their way for the most part. 

What IS the answer to stopping it all?  How do you stop a machine?  Conundrum of the highest order. 

Either the government realizes they are going to lose or they keep doing what they're doing thinking they are going to win. 

And if their goal truly is to pit Muslims against the Brits, they are very good at this.  Where they fail in every other area.  Odd isn't it?  

Until you stop the immigration, the inevitable will happen.  Just because you know you are being divided, doesn't mean that you won't be a victim of that division.  Muslims are not going to listen to that because of their own interests. This is a problem.  

Sorry just thinking out loud.  

Ukshep    19,868
3 minutes ago, Smudge said:

Are you ready to surrender Shep?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If it comes to it. I would rather lose my head than submit.

Smudge    78
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If it comes to it. I would rather lose my head than submit.

Good to hear Shep. I'm coming home. See you on the front line.:flaggb:

Zing    895
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

This is not division.

...... Your country has been invaded.  People are simply just now realizing it.....

Correct.