Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Researchers say they've unlocked key to cancer metastasis and how to slow it

Ukshep    20,129

Hasini Jayatilaka was a sophomore at the Johns Hopkins University working in a lab studying cancer cells when she noticed that when the cells become too densely packed, some would break off and start spreading.

She wasn't sure what to make of it, until she attended an academic conference and heard a speaker talking about bacterial cells behaving the same way. Yet when she went through the academic literature to see if anyone had written about similar behavior in cancer cells, she found nothing.

Seven years later, the theory Jayatilaka developed early in college is now a bona fide discovery that offers significant promise for cancer treatment.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bs-hs-cancer-trigger-20170625-story.html

All I want to know is how much money is it going to make them! And how it screws us! It always does!

apache54    4,892
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Hasini Jayatilaka was a sophomore at the Johns Hopkins University working in a lab studying cancer cells when she noticed that when the cells become too densely packed, some would break off and start spreading.

She wasn't sure what to make of it, until she attended an academic conference and heard a speaker talking about bacterial cells behaving the same way. Yet when she went through the academic literature to see if anyone had written about similar behavior in cancer cells, she found nothing.

Seven years later, the theory Jayatilaka developed early in college is now a bona fide discovery that offers significant promise for cancer treatment.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bs-hs-cancer-trigger-20170625-story.html

All I want to know is how much money is it going to make them! And how it screws us! It always does!

THIS has been known for 30 years that i know of!! nothing new just a smoke screen as more people are aware of how the cancer scam is killing us or making us bankrupt from the cost!

Phantom    166

What's failing to be mentioned here is that the majority of metastasised cancer is actually induced. The 'harmless' cancer biopsy is what is used to induce metastasis. By penetrating the cancerous 'mass' it allows rogue cells into the bloodstream. It's a catch 22 scenario if you're a cancer patient. NO BIOPSY - NO TREATMENT. You going to get a 'spreading' cancer from the very person paid to help you. An oncologist confirmed this to me and said it's protocol and guidelines he has to adhere to. Tell you what- go to a veterinary surgeon to get a tumour cut out. They never biopsy, just go in and cut it out. We had a pup with a tumour on its back. Vet said it's a tumour, cut it out same day. No medicine, no follow ups. And it lived to 15yrs of age!