Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sybdragon

Tick causes meat allergy

sybdragon    1,504

Has anyone seen this yet? I was going to put it in the tick thread but I thought that people might not see it. Did y'all know that the Lone Star tick is causing people to become allergic to meat? I didn't. But here is an article on just that. So heads up guys.... If you live in the Lone Star tick area or really anywhere as it's spreading... And I know hunters are meat eaters and you are going to get ticks. Take precautions. DEET. :) 

https://www.wired.com/story/lone-star-tick-that-gives-people-meat-allergies-may-be-spreading/

Snippet: First comes the unscratchable itching, and the angry blossoming of hives. Then stomach cramping, and—for the unluckiest few—difficulty breathing, passing out, and even death. In the last decade and a half, thousands of previously protein-loving Americans have developed a dangerous allergy to meat. And they all have one thing in common: the lone star tick.
Red meat, you might be surprised to know, isn’t totally sugar-free. It contains a few protein-linked saccharides, including one called galactose-alpha-1,3-galactose, or alpha-gal, for short. More and more people are learning this the hard way, when they suddenly develop a life-threatening allergy to that pesky sugar molecule after a tick bite. end snippet....

And just to go on a dang rant here.... Those god damn idiots are messing with stuff they should not be messing with. When you screw with the perfect environment or DNA that God gave us and try to improve on God' work.... You are going to fail and fail spectacularly. What the hell have they done to the damn ticks? These things do not just evolve like that. In actuality, the world as we know it is in a decline. It's not evolving. It's breaking down. And the scientists are not helping it. Entropy....

http://chemed.chem.purdue.edu/genchem/topicreview/bp/ch21/entropy.php

http://www.entropylaw.com/

http://www.askamathematician.com/2011/12/q-why-does-the-entropy-of-universe-always-increase-and-what-is-heat-death-of-the-universe/

Snippet: The eminent philosophers Flanders and Swann have a more up beat take on the heat death of the universe:

“Heat is work, and work’s a curse,

and all the heat in the universe,

is gonna cool down.  ‘Cause it can’t increase,

then there’ll be no more work, and there’ll be perfect peace.

That’s entropy, man.”

apache54    4,822
2 hours ago, sybdragon said:

Has anyone seen this yet? I was going to put it in the tick thread but I thought that people might not see it. Did y'all know that the Lone Star tick is causing people to become allergic to meat? I didn't. But here is an article on just that. So heads up guys.... If you live in the Lone Star tick area or really anywhere as it's spreading... And I know hunters are meat eaters and you are going to get ticks. Take precautions. DEET. :) 

https://www.wired.com/story/lone-star-tick-that-gives-people-meat-allergies-may-be-spreading/

Snippet: First comes the unscratchable itching, and the angry blossoming of hives. Then stomach cramping, and—for the unluckiest few—difficulty breathing, passing out, and even death. In the last decade and a half, thousands of previously protein-loving Americans have developed a dangerous allergy to meat. And they all have one thing in common: the lone star tick.
Red meat, you might be surprised to know, isn’t totally sugar-free. It contains a few protein-linked saccharides, including one called galactose-alpha-1,3-galactose, or alpha-gal, for short. More and more people are learning this the hard way, when they suddenly develop a life-threatening allergy to that pesky sugar molecule after a tick bite. end snippet....

And just to go on a dang rant here.... Those god damn idiots are messing with stuff they should not be messing with. When you screw with the perfect environment or DNA that God gave us and try to improve on God' work.... You are going to fail and fail spectacularly. What the hell have they done to the damn ticks? These things do not just evolve like that. In actuality, the world as we know it is in a decline. It's not evolving. It's breaking down. And the scientists are not helping it. Entropy....

http://chemed.chem.purdue.edu/genchem/topicreview/bp/ch21/entropy.php

http://www.entropylaw.com/

http://www.askamathematician.com/2011/12/q-why-does-the-entropy-of-universe-always-increase-and-what-is-heat-death-of-the-universe/

Snippet: The eminent philosophers Flanders and Swann have a more up beat take on the heat death of the universe:

“Heat is work, and work’s a curse,

and all the heat in the universe,

is gonna cool down.  ‘Cause it can’t increase,

then there’ll be no more work, and there’ll be perfect peace.

That’s entropy, man.”

Have you looked into the tick's lymes disease? and where it came from? it was man made from Plum island off the east coast! and then look at Chagas disease and they fall into the same family so that brings up the point of is Chagas a man made disease as well or did they use Chagas to create lymes?? anyway you cut it we keep screwing ourselves in the name of WAR!! OH if you don't know much about Chagas it is the us now and IF you give Blood they will test you for it!! so they would not test for it IF there was NOT a wide spread problem!!

sybdragon    1,504
2 hours ago, apache54 said:

Have you looked into the tick's lymes disease? and where it came from? it was man made from Plum island off the east coast! and then look at Chagas disease and they fall into the same family so that brings up the point of is Chagas a man made disease as well or did they use Chagas to create lymes?? anyway you cut it we keep screwing ourselves in the name of WAR!! OH if you don't know much about Chagas it is the us now and IF you give Blood they will test you for it!! so they would not test for it IF there was NOT a wide spread problem!!

Yes, I have looked into lyme. And a small look-see at Chagas. What I know about Chagas being in the USA is it's all over Florida. And I say this because they are going to release those mosquitos down around Miami. Do not go to Miami, crap, don't go to Florida and soon, you will want to wear DEET all the time when you are outside.

This is what I know about Chagas.... It makes your babies come out with no skull bone or something is wrong with the head and they die. Big heads, something as it's been a while since I looked into it. There was a problem with the babies and their heads.... They are majorly deformed anyway. And this was after they released those GMO mosquitos down there that was suppose to take care of the problem. I think the mosquitos they released are the PROBLEM!!!! And they released them damn things around Miami. I meant to keep on top of it all but I haven't. Too much stuff to keep track of these days and I am scattered all over the place. :sigh:  I have lost 9 kittens out of 22 this round of kittens. Fleas, from fleas.... So as I'm doing everything for fleas, I ran into ticks, of course. lol

Some dots I've picked up through the years. They are tweaking DNA. And they have been doing this for a while now. They say, it's so safe and all. They run computer simulations on the mutations and all that stuff so they just 'know' (and that's said quite sarcastically too, 'know' ) what this new DNA mix is going to do. And these man-made freaks of nature can pass these changes to their offspring. Now they will tell you that these new critters are all sterile. But that hasn't been the case all the time. And these freaks evolve and seem to be mating. I found a couple fast articles about how the freaks can actually have babies. This first one is on the mosquito and they are releasing it into the Florida keys. That's Miami. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946353/       http://listverse.com/2011/05/02/top-10-hybrid-animals/

I can not remember how I found an article that takes about how the simulations missed the mutations that occurred. The ones they thought would occur with the simulation were completely off base and wrong. I was like.... REALLY??? FRIGGING REALLY???? Dumbasses!!!!  Jesus, they know not what they do...... So glad I didn't have kids... I would worry about them so much with all this DNA tweaking going on.... I got stepkids and I worry about them.... Never seen so many girls not being able to carry a child to term... And that is a problem with one of my kids social set. They do not even have baby showers anymore until the baby is over 6 months gestation. They say it's too hard to pack up the baby stuff when they miscarriage. And they are miscarrying ALL their babies. I am wondering if that doesn't have something to do with the pill. Their mom's were on it and got off it to give birth to their kids. The kids got on it in their teenage years. I don't know. They can not carry a baby. They can get pregnant but can not carry it to term.

Poke berries or poke root tincture will cure lyme disease. You start out with one berry, day two is two berries. All the way up until around 25 berries a day, taking one more a day then the day before until you reach your limit. Your limit might be 10 or it might be 25. So know your limit. You can tell if you need to drop back a berry if you feel... 'spacey'. Or different. You are not going to feel poke so it should not do anything to you. Then when you reach your limit, start going back the other way. Take one less berry a day until you are taking none. If you want to do it a second time, wait at least a week if not 10 days before you start this regime again.

If you make a tincture, you must get 3 year roots or older. This will make a whitish, cloudy tincture. One drop of tincture is one berry.

Do not chew the berry. Swallow it. You can use fresh or dried berries. I chew mine and have never had a problem but if you manage to break the small seed open, that is what is poisonous and you want to poop out the seeds. So just swallow it as you will not be able to take out the seeds. When the poke berries come out, let them ripen. Pick them and dry them on a cookie sheet or a bowl that you stir every so often. They will dry up and you can store them. Poke kicks your immune system into high gear. So if you need a small boost of immune system to fight off a cold or something, you can take a poke berry for around 10 days and then stop for 7-10 days and then take it again. Or you can just take a berry a day for a couple days. You can not take it daily forever. It's is medicine. Edit: One poke berry a day.

Poke will cure lyme if you follow this regime. :)  I love poke. Poke stems are coated with cornmeal and fried. Like asparagus but tastes different. Love them things. But if the poke is over knee high, don't touch it to eat it. Only good until it's around knee high guys.... :)  

apache54    4,822
10 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

Yes, I have looked into lyme. And a small look-see at Chagas. What I know about Chagas being in the USA is it's all over Florida. And I say this because they are going to release those mosquitos down around Miami. Do not go to Miami, crap, don't go to Florida and soon, you will want to wear DEET all the time when you are outside.

This is what I know about Chagas.... It makes your babies come out with no skull bone or something is wrong with the head and they die. Big heads, something as it's been a while since I looked into it. There was a problem with the babies and their heads.... They are majorly deformed anyway. And this was after they released those GMO mosquitos down there that was suppose to take care of the problem. I think the mosquitos they released are the PROBLEM!!!! And they released them damn things around Miami. I meant to keep on top of it all but I haven't. Too much stuff to keep track of these days and I am scattered all over the place. :sigh:  I have lost 9 kittens out of 22 this round of kittens. Fleas, from fleas.... So as I'm doing everything for fleas, I ran into ticks, of course. lol

Some dots I've picked up through the years. They are tweaking DNA. And they have been doing this for a while now. They say, it's so safe and all. They run computer simulations on the mutations and all that stuff so they just 'know' (and that's said quite sarcastically too, 'know' ) what this new DNA mix is going to do. And these man-made freaks of nature can pass these changes to their offspring. Now they will tell you that these new critters are all sterile. But that hasn't been the case all the time. And these freaks evolve and seem to be mating. I found a couple fast articles about how the freaks can actually have babies. This first one is on the mosquito and they are releasing it into the Florida keys. That's Miami. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946353/       http://listverse.com/2011/05/02/top-10-hybrid-animals/

I can not remember how I found an article that takes about how the simulations missed the mutations that occurred. The ones they thought would occur with the simulation were completely off base and wrong. I was like.... REALLY??? FRIGGING REALLY???? Dumbasses!!!!  Jesus, they know not what they do...... So glad I didn't have kids... I would worry about them so much with all this DNA tweaking going on.... I got stepkids and I worry about them.... Never seen so many girls not being able to carry a child to term... And that is a problem with one of my kids social set. They do not even have baby showers anymore until the baby is over 6 months gestation. They say it's too hard to pack up the baby stuff when they miscarriage. And they are miscarrying ALL their babies. I am wondering if that doesn't have something to do with the pill. Their mom's were on it and got off it to give birth to their kids. The kids got on it in their teenage years. I don't know. They can not carry a baby. They can get pregnant but can not carry it to term.

Poke berries or poke root tincture will cure lyme disease. You start out with one berry, day two is two berries. All the way up until around 25 berries a day, taking one more a day then the day before until you reach your limit. Your limit might be 10 or it might be 25. So know your limit. You can tell if you need to drop back a berry if you feel... 'spacey'. Or different. You are not going to feel poke so it should not do anything to you. Then when you reach your limit, start going back the other way. Take one less berry a day until you are taking none. If you want to do it a second time, wait at least a week if not 10 days before you start this regime again.

If you make a tincture, you must get 3 year roots or older. This will make a whitish, cloudy tincture. One drop of tincture is one berry.

Do not chew the berry. Swallow it. You can use fresh or dried berries. I chew mine and have never had a problem but if you manage to break the small seed open, that is what is poisonous and you want to poop out the seeds. So just swallow it as you will not be able to take out the seeds. When the poke berries come out, let them ripen. Pick them and dry them on a cookie sheet or a bowl that you stir every so often. They will dry up and you can store them. Poke kicks your immune system into high gear. So if you need a small boost of immune system to fight off a cold or something, you can take a poke berry for around 10 days and then stop for 7-10 days and then take it again. Or you can just take a berry a day for a couple days. You can not take it daily forever. It's is medicine. Edit: One poke berry a day.

Poke will cure lyme if you follow this regime. :)  I love poke. Poke stems are coated with cornmeal and fried. Like asparagus but tastes different. Love them things. But if the poke is over knee high, don't touch it to eat it. Only good until it's around knee high guys.... :)  

THANK YOU! 

I was bitten years (17) ago by a Chagas bug and after 2 months finally found a doctor who treated it like lymes and it went away! now the question has been did  it go away or go into the 7 to 10 year or more  dormancy stage, I now Phoneix AZ has had a big out break of Chagas as well, I wonder since the Lymes and the Chagas are in the same family if the poke would be good for me to try, I'll have to give that some thought! so far i show now signs of it!!

sybdragon    1,504
14 minutes ago, apache54 said:

THANK YOU! 

I was bitten years (17) ago by a Chagas bug and after 2 months finally found a doctor who treated it like lymes and it went away! now the question has been did  it go away or go into the 7 to 10 year or more  dormancy stage, I now Phoneix AZ has had a big out break of Chagas as well, I wonder since the Lymes and the Chagas are in the same family if the poke would be good for me to try, I'll have to give that some thought! so far i show now signs of it!!

I would definitely try the poke. I love poke. I eat it like candy and just pick it when it's ripe and eat a handful or so. It's never done anything to me. I didn't know it was bad because I only eat a few of them at a time. They are good but not as good as a blackberry. So... I just ate them because I tend to walk around the woods eating stuff. lol I learned to do that as a kid and I always try the berries. Just one to see but if it doesn't do anything to me, I try more of them. I am adventurous like that. I do not recommend it. I was a lucky kid really. lol Looks good, smells good, you can eat it. lol BTW, that is not true. You can not just eat it because it looks and smells good but as a kid, I didn't know that. I was a dumb kid. lol

What poke does is it kicks up your immune system so it is in high gear. I have found a link where she talks about using poke for lyme. http://www.susunweed.com/herbal_ezine/September05/healingwise.htm

And I love this woman. She loves poke too. Some links and you will have to scroll down the page to find at least on of these articles on poke. But get you some poke. It will cure you. :)

http://www.susunweed.com/herbal_ezine/May08/wisewoman.htm

http://www.herbshealing.com/Weed_letter_June02.htm

apache54    4,822
9 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

I would definitely try the poke. I love poke. I eat it like candy and just pick it when it's ripe and eat a handful or so. It's never done anything to me. I didn't know it was bad because I only eat a few of them at a time. They are good but not as good as a blackberry. So... I just ate them because I tend to walk around the woods eating stuff. lol I learned to do that as a kid and I always try the berries. Just one to see but if it doesn't do anything to me, I try more of them. I am adventurous like that. I do not recommend it. I was a lucky kid really. lol Looks good, smells good, you can eat it. lol BTW, that is not true. You can not just eat it because it looks and smells good but as a kid, I didn't know that. I was a dumb kid. lol

What poke does is it kicks up your immune system so it is in high gear. I have found a link where she talks about using poke for lyme. http://www.susunweed.com/herbal_ezine/September05/healingwise.htm

And I love this woman. She loves poke too. Some links and you will have to scroll down the page to find at least on of these articles on poke. But get you some poke. It will cure you. :)

http://www.susunweed.com/herbal_ezine/May08/wisewoman.htm

http://www.herbshealing.com/Weed_letter_June02.htm

THANK You! i will check it out

apache54    4,822

I thought I would share this, it grows where I live and we are fixing to experiment with it, been waiting for it to bloom, but here is a short article on it! since you "sybdragon" shared with me!

Yarrow (Achellia millefolium) This lovely perennial weed is grown in many herb gardens for it has a multitude of uses. Cut the flowering tops (use only white-flowering yarrow) and use your alcohol to make a strongly-scented tincture that you can take internally to prevent colds and the flu. (A dose is 10-20 drops, or up to 1 ml). I carry a little spray bottle of yarrow tincture with me when I'm outside and wet my skin every hour or so. A United States Army study showed yarrow tincture to be more effective than DEET at repelling ticks, mosquitoes, and sand flies. You can also make a healing ointment with yarrow flower tops and your oil or fat. Yarrow oil is antibacterial, pain-relieving, and incredibly helpful in healing all types of wounds.