dbeers02

Terry Mcailiffe-" 93 Millon Americans dead per day to gun violence"

OMG these people are wasting our oxygen. I know it was a slip up, but damn how much BS can fall out of one persons mouth.

Trips over his tongue at 54 seconds.

• Like 1

Already talking about "too many guns on the streets".  NOT ENOUGH OF THEM!  The WRONG people have them, McAuliffe!  93 MILLION... We'd be gone in 4 days. lmao! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Already talking about "too many guns on the streets".  NOT ENOUGH OF THEM!  The WRONG people have them, McAuliffe!  93 MILLION... We'd be gone in 4 days. lmao! 

I'd like to ask him how today would've turned out in Alexandria if there had been one less gun on the streets. The one that stopped the attempted massacre.

3 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I'd like to ask him how today would've turned out in Alexandria if there had been one less gun on the streets. The one that stopped the attempted massacre.

I'm sure those "authorized" to protect them will be entirely exempt. Forget anything else, we don't matter. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I'd like that too, and a pleasant little golf clap like b*tch slap to make sure he's paying attention and understands the question.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, dbeers02 said:

OMG these people are wasting our oxygen. I know it was a slip up, but damn how much BS can fall out of one persons mouth.

Trips over his tongue at 54 seconds.

typical politician open mouth insert foot or tell lies and more lies!! what a F----G scumbag!! 

13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm sure those "authorized" to protect them will be entirely exempt. Forget anything else, we don't matter. 

OH you can bet on that!! these weenies must have their armed guards!! what a bunch of scumbags!!

• Like 1

Just now, apache54 said:

OH you can bet on that!! these weenies must have their armed guards!! what a bunch of scumbags!!

They look more disgusting by the minute. He knew he shouldn't be saying ANYTHING about gun control... but he went there anyway. 

• Like 2

I actually know a girl in VA with the last name of McAuliffe. Last time he ran for gov, I tried to get her to show up at a campaign event and play the "abandoned daughter".

• Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.