Jump to content
  • Sign Up
dbeers02

Terry Mcailiffe-" 93 Millon Americans dead per day to gun violence"

Recommended Posts

OMG these people are wasting our oxygen. I know it was a slip up, but damn how much BS can fall out of one persons mouth.

Trips over his tongue at 54 seconds.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already talking about "too many guns on the streets".  NOT ENOUGH OF THEM!  The WRONG people have them, McAuliffe!  93 MILLION... We'd be gone in 4 days. lmao! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Already talking about "too many guns on the streets".  NOT ENOUGH OF THEM!  The WRONG people have them, McAuliffe!  93 MILLION... We'd be gone in 4 days. lmao! 

I'd like to ask him how today would've turned out in Alexandria if there had been one less gun on the streets. The one that stopped the attempted massacre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I'd like to ask him how today would've turned out in Alexandria if there had been one less gun on the streets. The one that stopped the attempted massacre.

I'm sure those "authorized" to protect them will be entirely exempt. Forget anything else, we don't matter. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I'd like to ask him how today would've turned out in Alexandria if there had been one less gun on the streets. The one that stopped the attempted massacre.

I'd like that too, and a pleasant little golf clap like b*tch slap to make sure he's paying attention and understands the question.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, dbeers02 said:

OMG these people are wasting our oxygen. I know it was a slip up, but damn how much BS can fall out of one persons mouth.

Trips over his tongue at 54 seconds.

 

typical politician open mouth insert foot or tell lies and more lies!! what a F----G scumbag!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm sure those "authorized" to protect them will be entirely exempt. Forget anything else, we don't matter. 

OH you can bet on that!! these weenies must have their armed guards!! what a bunch of scumbags!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, apache54 said:

OH you can bet on that!! these weenies must have their armed guards!! what a bunch of scumbags!!

They look more disgusting by the minute. He knew he shouldn't be saying ANYTHING about gun control... but he went there anyway. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually know a girl in VA with the last name of McAuliffe. Last time he ran for gov, I tried to get her to show up at a campaign event and play the "abandoned daughter".

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.