Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

ANTIFA statement on shooting today

They are the result of Obama, Comey, Clinton, Lynch, Soros, Brock, Salon.com HuffPo MSM and Marxists Communists in our government along with the celebrities like Griffin and a lot of others. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They are the result of Obama, Comey, Clinton, Lynch, Soros, Brock, Salon.com HuffPo MSM and Marxists Communists in our government along with the celebrities like Griffin and a lot of others. 

Well yes. The MSM is pushing for just this to happen. Plenty of footage floating around of speeches and calls to action from the left...

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Could it be a troll account? I'm not sure they'd say this right now!

If they can assault women and throw piss on people I'm sure they are capable of this. Tact isn't their strong suit.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cosmic Mullet said:

If they can assault women and throw piss on people I'm sure they are capable of this. Tact isn't their strong suit.

I guess you're right!

1 minute ago, FredoIsSmart said:

Declare them as domestic terrorists and start rounding them up. :coffeetime:

But its scary because that might be where they plan for this to head. I told everyone a long time ago history was repeating itself. The left are in the place of the jews but hey the left kinda are all jews.. So deduce from that.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

But its scary because that might be where they plan for this to head. I told everyone a long time ago history was repeating itself. The left are in the place of the jews but hey the left kinda are all jews.. So deduce from that.

They are funded by Soros, makes sense to me.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.