Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Who is Steve Scalise? 2nd Amendment! UPDATE: Condition still critical 6/15/17, will require more surgeries

A strong supporter of the Second Amendment, Scalise has sponsored and cosponsored legislation protecting citizens' right to keep and bear arms. In the 112th Congress, Scalise introduced H.R. 58, the Firearms Interstate Commerce Reform Act, which improves law-abiding citizens' ability to purchase firearms. The bills Scalise has recently cosponsored include H.R.645, a bill to restore Second Amendment rights in the District of Columbia and the National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2011, H.R.822, which would ensure national reciprocity for concealed carry permit holders. Congressman Scalise's pro-gun stance has earned him an A+ rating from the National Rifle Association. A member of the Congressional Second Amendment Task Force, Congressman Steve Scalise will continue fighting to protect every citizen's Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

For more information concerning Congressman Scalise's work and views on 2nd Amendment issues, please contact his Washington, DC office.

http://scalise.house.gov/issues/2nd-amendment

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

A strong supporter of the Second Amendment, Scalise has sponsored and cosponsored legislation protecting citizens' right to keep and bear arms. In the 112th Congress, Scalise introduced H.R. 58, the Firearms Interstate Commerce Reform Act, which improves law-abiding citizens' ability to purchase firearms. The bills Scalise has recently cosponsored include H.R.645, a bill to restore Second Amendment rights in the District of Columbia and the National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2011, H.R.822, which would ensure national reciprocity for concealed carry permit holders. Congressman Scalise's pro-gun stance has earned him an A+ rating from the National Rifle Association. A member of the Congressional Second Amendment Task Force, Congressman Steve Scalise will continue fighting to protect every citizen's Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

For more information concerning Congressman Scalise's work and views on 2nd Amendment issues, please contact his Washington, DC office.

http://scalise.house.gov/issues/2nd-amendment

Seems like a really good dude with his head straight, looking out for the people....

Like Rand Paul

GOP Rep. Steve Scalise is in critical condition after shooting; assailant has died

A gunman opened fire at a congressional baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia, on Wednesday, wounding multiple people including a congressman.

Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise — the third-ranking House Republican — was shot in the hip. He underwent surgery at Medstar Washington Hospital Center and is in critical condition. Earlier, a statement from his office characterized his condition as stable.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/14/multiple-shootings-reported-near-congressional-baseball-game-practice-field-report.html

Just now, Automan63 said:

Something still strikes me as "off" about this, the timing, the place, the verbals used before shooting, the very obvious trail left behind "by the shooter" ..

My gut is telling me to ignore the entire media narrative and concentrate on what's NOT being said, the exact opposite of what's being said, and what's also just, all of the sudden, dropped off the radar, pushed to the back of the news, if even.

This seems too easy, too canned..

What section of the constitution will get the chainsaw next...

No doubt it'll be something we thought could never be taken... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's only taken from me if I agree, and I don't. You'd be quite surprised as to what I don't agree to.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

And if it comes out that this guy was a member of the conspiracy community...

Maybe not this time, maybe so. It's gonna happen one day, they're gonna point the finger at us. 

Sorry, off topic.

So a second amendment supporter was shot. They'll blame the gun, not the shooter just like they blame McDonald's instead of the 350 pound person consuming the food. They always do. 

• Like 2

House Majority Whip Steve Scalise in critical condition after surgery: Medstar Washington Hospital

Majority Whip Steve Scalise was shot in the hip and was receiving care at MedStar Washington Hospital Center, his office said. According to the hospital, Scalise underwent surgery and is currently in critical condition.

Matt Mika, a lobbyist for Arkansas-based Tyson Foods Inc and former staffer for two former Republican representatives, was shot in the chest, according to witnesses including Senator Jeff Flake.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/06/14/congressman-steve-scalise-critical-condition-baseball-shooting/22219808/

I bet the liberal sites, are praising this guy for shooting at republicans. We definitely need more gun regulations after this. But the kind that lets all legal law abiding citizens to shoot at nut jobs,if they see one before they shoot anybody.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.