Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Congressman calls for restriction of “social media” following baseball game shooting

“This political rhetoric and political discourse that has led to hate, has led to gunfire,” the congressman from Illinois said. “I never thought I’d go to baseball practice for charity and have to dodge bullets. This has got to stop and it has got to stop today […] We got to ratchet down the rhetoric that we’ve seen, not only in the social media but in the media, in the 24 hour news cycle.

https://www.intellihub.com/congressman-calls-for-restriction-of-social-media-following-baseball-game-shooting/

This is not good! Crackdown coming!

Well I think with all the emotions, this is expected.. What needs to happen is, those who are known to be terrorist, or talk of violence, they should be monitored, and removed if necessary.. In this day and age, unfortunately this is going to happen. 

Isn't Rodney Davis just contributing to the rhetoric? Oh, the irony!

Forget the ratchet....we need hatchets and axes applied to the halls of congress.

Antifa doing their job in giving the government(s) a reason to clamp down on the Internet.  You'd have thunk it?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sky Cat said:

Antifa doing their job in giving the government(s) a reason to clamp down on the Internet.  You'd have thunk it?

Yeah, and they're too friggin' stupid to realize that when it clamps down on US...it clamps down on THEM too. Morons!

• Like 1

What ever they do it wont work ! What ever laws they pass and no matter how many gag orders they employ on all media these shootings/acts of terror will only continue but it will be in silence and stealth .

I think I see a day coming when all politics / criminal acts whether or not done by government or common criminal will be behind closed doors maybe even common county and state court cases .

There is a agenda here ; to take down America and all western nations they can't can't have a informed public ...

I was reading that many new heavily encryption will be used on police radios and computers so that the public can't monitor them . 

Things are changing fast get ready to be silenced .:holdinlaugh:

Edited by CSB

26 minutes ago, CSB said:

Things are changing fast get ready to be silenced .:holdinlaugh:

SILENCE is no longer an option. That's what got us into this mess.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

SILENCE is no longer an option. That's what got us into this mess.

I agree and believe me I am not one to be quiet or silenced about anything .

But it looks like they will try to zipper our mouths soon .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CSB said:

I agree and believe me I am not one to be quiet or silenced about anything .

But it looks like they will try to zipper our mouths soon .

I hope they TRY hard, if that's what it takes to incite the American people to take action. This shit's gotta stop now!

• Like 1

Oh the satire, social media will be telling the real story instead of the one that MSM makes up!  Our Congressman can't handle it...even though we here at CT seem to be turning this into a more real story just on skepticism, (not to say that we have all the answers, but we are being helped by social media reports), but this seems to be closer to a story of irony or a great one liner.

Congress was at a baseball field practicing for a game.  A gun man comes through and has a shoot 'em up.  The shooting range was closed for the day.  He was just practicing too!

Senate office hours are from 12-1pm with an hour off for lunch.

A Congressman swimming in unfamiliar waters.  A shark comes towards him and veers away: professional courtesy!

A hold up was going on at a local restaurant, and a congressman just happened to be there.  They couldn't identify the criminal however.

It just seems like when the details are miscontrued or something is left out, it leaves room open for ... a hillarity of some kind.  

It's never the gun, social media, stones, baseball bats, shovels, or rat poison for that matter. It all boils down to the individual (or group of individuals) who are in possession of such items and how they might choose to utilize them.

So we should cut down an entire almond tree just because of one bad nut? I think not.

Waiting for time to catch up and reveal what it may... It's only a matter thereof :coffeetime:

G'Day :peace:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.