Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Feminist Advocates That Women Find Their Inner Witch To Fight Patriarchy

A feminist activist advocated that women embrace witchcraft using spells, rituals and medicinal practices in order to fight the patriarchy, NYLON reported Tuesday.

Self-proclaimed witch Kristie Sollee strives to teach other women about witchcraft in order to fight specific gender norms for women, imposed upon them by society, as evidenced by the “good” Sleeping Beauty triumphing over the “evil” witch Maleficent.

“I was always drawn to the villain, the wicked queen, the crone,” Sollee said. “I admired their raw emotion, their power and gravitas.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/feminist-advocates-that-women-find-their-inner-witch-to-fight-patriarchy/

This is what is wrong with the world.... Turn to satanism because Patriarchy.... Stupid!

Many feminists attempt to use witchcraft to boost feminist ideals by reexamining specific gender roles as seen in popular culture, such as Disney movies claiming that witches are evil simply because they are powerful.

Poor feminists...so oppressed.....so stupid.

• Like 1

Well, at this point it seems they (think they) can justify just about anything because of any other thing (made up or not.)  Y'know, "because patriarchy", "because racism", "because POTUS", "because polar bears", "because freedoms", "because no safe space".

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Curenado said:

My ancestors occaisionally burnt them. I understand better why.......

??twice??

LOL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They would need a spell to attract a real man... who'd want them?

Skeletor?

7 hours ago, coco said:

Found my inner witch years ago only to discover that her power was manifested in her femininity.  It's a great power beyond the comprehension of men.  

What the hell is wrong with these stupid dykes? :slap:

:gsbrnint:

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.