Sky Cat

Cops Threaten Store Over "Don't Fund Terrorism" Sign

26 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

YEEEEES!!! hehe I shopped there last week when I was at a friends. This is funny! 

@Cinnamon some hope cin!

Brit police protect isis and intimidate legit brits. Pro islam britstinction traitors and cowards - god knows why? 

• Like 1

An Australian politician just joined Rebel media.  Very surprised considering it's Mark Latham who nearly became Australian prime minister.   (you lot are funny with all your song's) whooooooah Tommy Robinson Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson.  (had that chant stuck in my head since I watched the March two days ago?) it's the shop owners right to refuse service at least.  Where's all your skinheads gone?   Can't believe you lot put up with the Sharia law zones...  A lot of them will be killed if they tried it here.  Can you imagine coming into Australia and trying to tell us we can't drink!  We convert them by getting them drunk.  No way would Australians put up with it.. ???

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

YEEEEES!!! hehe I shopped there last week when I was at a friends. This is funny! 

@Cinnamon some hope cin!

Good! Now you need to go over there and interview him and post it on here for us. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CSB said:

"Don't Fund Terrorism"  I agree !    So stop paying taxes

:handrubl:I support the ATF...I buy the Alcohol, the Tabacco, and the Firearms...BTW, does your tabacco taste different lately?

3 hours ago, CSB said:

"Don't Fund Terrorism"  I agree !    So stop paying taxes

Oh now that was good maaan! :gsbrnint:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.