Zing

CIVIL WAR BREWING: Multiple shots fired in Alexandria, Virginia, Congressmen Steve Scalise shot, aides also hit | Video on pg15

Victims shot and being transported to hospital's and may include a congressmen Who were working out in a ball field early this morning. This is reported by MSNBC and I do not have any links to the subject.  Majority whip, Steve Scalise was shot.

Edited by Zing
  • Like 1

A shooting was reported Wednesday near a Congressional baseball game practice field.

A reporter from the Huffington Post tweeted that a congressman said he "heard there was a shooting at the Congressional baseball game practice field."

ABC 7 News reported "multiple shooting" in the 400 block of E. Monroe Street.

The suspected is "believed in custody," ABC reported, according to Alexandria police.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBCF4JU?m=en-us

9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

A shooting was reported Wednesday near a Congressional baseball game practice field.

A reporter from the Huffington Post tweeted that a congressman said he "heard there was a shooting at the Congressional baseball game practice field."

ABC 7 News reported "multiple shooting" in the 400 block of E. Monroe Street.

The suspected is "believed in custody," ABC reported, according to Alexandria police.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBCF4JU?m=en-us

I posted event also.  You may want to merge our posts on this.

Edited by Zing

Shooter is believed to be a middle aged WHITE man.

At least 5 people were hit.

The Congressmen were all Republican.

Edited by Zing

Having trouble caring about a congressmen getting shot. They don't work for us anyways. F him. There was a guy in my town that got hit in the head with a hammer during a robbery yesterday. That's tragic. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Carnivalpunk said:

Having trouble caring about a congressmen getting shot. They don't work for us anyways. F him. There was a guy in my town that got hit in the head with a hammer during a robbery yesterday. That's tragic. 

It will be a "reality check" for Congressmen.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.