Ukshep

The Narrative That Is Hidden In Plain Sight Within Everything | Can You Handle The Truth? The Nobody?

Yay it's time for another one of my massive threads :D

BRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHAT I HAVE UNCOVERED

I have uncovered a network of content that seems to reference the same darn set of things. I am not going to pretend I know what any of this means. But A pattern exists within what I am about to show you. Feel free to dig some more. If this thread gets enough connections I will eventually be able to figure out the core message. Until then this is a research thread!

Below I will lay out all the connections into separate posts for research and clarity purposes!

List of movies, games, tv series with the narrative in it:

• The Dark Knight Rises Movie
  • Stargate Atlantis Series
  • Stargate SG1 Series
  • Stargate Movie
  • Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3 Games
  • Supernatural Series
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Game
  • Resistance 2 Game
  • Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation characters Movie
  • Halo Series of Games
  • Agents of Shield Series
  • DOOM Games
  • Half-Life Games
  • King Arthur: Legend of the Sword Movie
  • Lost Tv Series
  • Assassins Creed Origins

Explanation of what triggered this search, Through a narrative they pushed into our field

From the Talmudic explanation of Jeremiah 19.

Three gates to hell. One in the desert, one in the ocean and one in Jerusalem.

The Desert Gate is depicted in Batman, The Ocean Gate is within Atlantis off the coast of Ireland, And the Final Gate is in Jerusalem!

The Dark Knight Rises Hidden Narrative

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pit

The Pit is a prison located in the ancient part of the world, which had established such a fearsome reputation that it became referred to as "the worst Hell on Earth". The Pit also featured a well-like structure which the prisoners were free to climb in order to attempt their escape. Nearly everyone who tried the climb failed due to the gap between two ledges being too far to jump. The legend of the only person to ever escape (young Talia al Ghul) inspired Bruce Wayne to believe that escape was possible. Escape can only be done by using adrenaline to boost the human body's capabilities well beyond the normal capabilities of a human. In both cases of Talia and Bruce making the jump, they did it without the rope, causing the fear of dying to give them the adrenaline they needed to make the jump.

PRESENT CONNECTIONS:

• Talia Al Ghul
  • Hell on Earth
  • Rising from the Pit in the Desert
  • Reference to the ancients (League of Shadows)

The Jump depiction:

The hidden hand:

The League of Shadows was an ancient and powerful secret society whose stated purpose was to restore balance to the world by enacting purges at various points in history. They targeted places they deemed were the greatest sources of civilization's corruption and decadence, places that led to suffering and injustice. Acting as a self-appointed check against human corruption for thousands of years, some of the previous activities of the League included the sacking of Rome, starting the Black Plague, the great London fire, and the Gotham economic depression.

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Shadows

Stargate Atlantis Series Hidden Narrative

PRESENT CONNECTIONS:

• Teyla Emmagan - For Clarity: It is a vriation of Taylor which comes from Thalia which comes from Talia
  • Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard | Similarity in Name to Mass Effect Main Character
  • Threat of aliens invading earth in plot
  • Stargate buried in hole - Portal to hell under the ground
  • Reference to the ancients
  • symbiotic species mention

The Jump depiction:

"The Daedalus Variations" is the fourth episode of the fifth season of Stargate: Atlantis.

McKay tells Sheppard that he could send the ship to the next universe quicker, by sending all of the ship's power to the alternate reality drive. However, the process will make the ship jump faster and faster, and will over-tax it, causing the ship to be set to burn out in just a handful of jumps. - http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/The_Daedalus_Variations

Stargate SG1 Series Hidden Narrative

PRESENT CONNECTIONS:

• Talia
  • Daedalus

Supernatural Hidden Narrative

Lila Taylor is a woman who lived in Canton Ohio in 1944, and was in a romantic relationship with the god Chronos.

The name Chronos is given to a Greek philosophical personification of time. Another figure in Greek thought, Cronus, or Kronos, is the Titan, who was the father of Zeus, Poseidon and Hades; and over time two became closely intertwined. In ancient Rome, the culture of origin for the vestal virgins, adopted Cronus as Saturn.

Lazarus Rising Episode - Dean is in a pine box. He calls for help, but his throat is dry from no use and his voice is raspy and quiet. He looks around as best as he can, and finally breaks the top of the coffin. He digs himself out, and emerges in a field.

PRESENT CONNECTIONS:

• Lila Taylor
  • Chronus (Time travel)
  • Saturn (shepherd sattelite)
  • Lazarus Rising

Stargate Movie Hidden Narrative

Taylor was foreman for Professor Paul Langford's dig team near the Great Pyramids in Giza, Egypt in 1928. And was responsible for finding the Stargate which was buried under cover stones deep in a dig site.

PRESENT CONNECTIONS:

• Taylor

Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3 Hidden Narrative

PRESENT CONNECTIONS:

• Tali'Zorah
  • Commander Shepard | Similarity in Name to Stargate Atlantis Main Character
  • Reference to the ancients (Called Protheons)
  • symbiotic AI's

Resistance 2

Resistance is a science-fiction horror series of first-person shooter and third-person shooter video games developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable and PlayStation Vita game consoles. The series takes place in an alternate history around the 1950's, in which an alien species known as the Chimera have invaded Earth and taken over all of Russia, and continue to invade and conquer much of Europe and the United States, expanding their armies by capturing humans and converting them into monstrous, super-powered soldiers to fight on their behalf. The player takes the role of one of the remaining human armed forces as they fight against the Chimera.

Daedalus was formerly a human being known as Jordan Adam Shepherd, and a Chimera who appeared as the main antagonist in Resistance 2. Daedalus took sole command of the Chimera, eliminating the command role of the Angels and replacing them with his own command system; this new system included Primarchs, who have control of around forty lesser Chimera, with Overseer's having command of around twelve Primarchs, ensuring for a much more efficient leadership system.

Daedalus was a creation of Dr. Fyodor Malikov. During Project Abraham, Malikov infused DNA from Pure Chimeran strains into two subjects; one of which was Shepherd, and Nathan Hale, who knew the former very well. Shepherd mutated into Daedalus, and was kept in captivity at SRPA Station Igloo up until his escape at the beginning of Resistance 2. Throughout the events of Resistance 2, Daedalus was primarily focused on activating the Chimeran towers scattered across the USA and the world, which SRPA had been desperately trying to shut down. He was finally killed by Nathan Hale on board his flagship in the Chimeran Fleet.

PRESENT CONNECTIONS:

• Daedalus
  • Jordan Adam Shepherd
  • Reference to the ancient race (Chimera)

Source Material For References / Additional Info

I know you will want to check this yourself so I hope this helps.

Video sources that unwittingly mean more than the creators ever imagined.

5 Reasons why Mass Effect is a rip-off from Stargate Atlantis BSG, and Star Control !

Supernatural/Stargate Atlantis - John Sheppard and Dean Winchester

Note for above video: Duality in the storyline as more proof - 1:37 episode reference Lazarus rising - Connections to Lazarus pits / Batman

COD MW2 Killing Shepherd at The Pit

As you can see the character is at THE PIT in the game!

Books that seem to hint at connections

After the Jump: A Tall Tale Kindle Edition by John Sheppard (Author)

Frank Novak’s seven-year-old daughter Audrey awakes one night screaming, “Get her out of me!” When he asks who, she replies, “Me!” It is the beginning of an adventure for the father and daughter that includes shadowy agents, alien invaders, two computer geniuses named “Steve,” a homicidal child aviator, and Ronald Reagan.

“…an easy affection for his characters and a sense of natural, unforced humor.” Booklist

Sheppard’s characters pretend to not be funny, to not be emotional, to not need each other, when of course, they are, and they do. There’s a clarity to the chaos, the restraint, the vulnerability Sheppard creates, something so human and essential you can’t help but turn the page.” —Entropy Magazine

https://www.amazon.co.uk/After-Jump-Tall-John-Sheppard-ebook/dp/B00W1CGZCC

There are others things I could say. Things I probably should say.

But that would be crazy talk.................

So in closing I'll leave with this!

A shepherd moon (also herder moon, watcher moon) is a small natural satellite that clears a gap in planetary-ring material or keeps particles within a ring contained. The name is a result of the fact they limit the "herd" of the ring particles as a shepherd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shepherd_moon

And wouldn't you know.... Same names :D as the origins!

It is everywhere and this is only scratching the surface!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.