Cinnamon

Smoke detected at crippled Chernobyl power plant – Ukraine nuclear watchdog

Ukraine’s nuclear regulatory body reported smoke at one of the rooms at Unit 3 in Chernobyl, adding that it was briefly “liquidated” by the state emergency personnel and the radiological situation at the site has not changed following the incident.

“At 15:57 pm we’ve received information from Chernobyl nuclear power plant about smoke in room 509 of Power Unit Three. At 16:00 the smoke was liquidated by the State Emergency Service staff,” a statement issued by the State Nuclear Regulatory Inspectorate of Ukraine reads.

“The radiological situation in the third power unit and the station’s territory has not changed,” it added. 

No further details were immediately available.

https://www.rt.com/news/392114-smoke-chernobyl-nuclear-plant/

You know they always lie... so what's the real story here? 

Has Chernobyl been repaired?  The dome was cracking and needed work done.  

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/after-30-years-chernobyl-repair-racing-against-time/

Looks like it hasn't. 

Too bad government deals strictly in hindsight mode.  

Isn't it criminal to create something that can kill millions of people and not have a foolproof exit plan, a way to neutralize it.  Not encase it.  Get rid of it completely is the only humane thing to do.  How dare they do this?  

And here's a question, why, if there was so much power being generated with all those reactors in Fukushima, did the power not go out when they weren't operating anymore?  Same thing happened here in Cali when this one went down.  No loss of power for anyone and the power prices didn't go up, either.  Weird, huh? 

Anything happening with Chernobyl needs to be watched closely.  

I don't believe the facts stated by them..  There's been three Hollywood movies filmed inside Chernobyl and people and animals still live in the evacuated high rises...  It's a man made fire 100% nothing plutonium related.  I'll Skype my friends in Russia and see what they have to say.   Thank fk for Skype's translator.  When I go to Russia in a couple months I'm going to have to use Fakebook and Skype while I'm in the same room as my Russian is completely shithouse?

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Ukraine’s nuclear regulatory body reported smoke at one of the rooms at Unit 3 in Chernobyl, adding that it was briefly “liquidated” by the state emergency personnel and the radiological situation at the site has not changed following the incident.

“At 15:57 pm we’ve received information from Chernobyl nuclear power plant about smoke in room 509 of Power Unit Three. At 16:00 the smoke was liquidated by the State Emergency Service staff,” a statement issued by the State Nuclear Regulatory Inspectorate of Ukraine reads.

“The radiological situation in the third power unit and the station’s territory has not changed,” it added. 

No further details were immediately available.

https://www.rt.com/news/392114-smoke-chernobyl-nuclear-plant/

You know they always lie... so what's the real story here? 

I wonder if the wildlife is affected now then? again? Actually.... people are always going into the area.... We will most likely find out if anything is up :D

There was a study....concrete cannot contain radiation...mmm'kay....it decomposes too quick.

Or so I have heard.....from a friend.....

5 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

I don't believe the facts stated by them..  There's been three Hollywood movies filmed inside Chernobyl and people and animals still live in the evacuated high rises...  It's a man made fire 100% nothing plutonium related.  I'll Skype my friends in Russia and see what they have to say.   Thank fk for Skype's translator.  When I go to Russia in a couple months I'm going to have to use Fakebook and Skype while I'm in the same room as my Russian is completely shithouse?

All you need to know how to say is "Vodka".  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I wonder if the wildlife is affected now then? again? Actually.... people are always going into the area.... We will most likely find out if anything is up :D

YAYYY SHEP'S ALIVE!   been wondering how close you are to grenfeld tower..  If you saw it you would also have seen the UFO...   I'm skyping my friends now..  I bet soldiers just caught kids bonging on.  And as the report says.  The smoke was liquidated? More like vaped lol.. Good to see you two are still here..  Love your parrot..  Do a video of it talking..  What is it exactly?  Didn't think you can have them in England? 

3 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

There was a study....concrete cannot contain radiation...mmm'kay....it decomposes too quick.

Or so I have heard.....from a friend.....

I know a little bit about plasters and concrete.  Both continue to harden, some plasters for 50 years, I believe.  Then I guess the process begins to reverse, not sure. 

Bentonite clay was part of the construction materials for the containment in Chernobyl, if what I read was true.  And bentonite clay pulls heavy metals, so it would make sense. You eat the clay when you're exposed to radiation and pectin, activated charcoal, things with pulling properties so you can expel. But I think if you get enough rads, none of that's going to help. 

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I know a little bit about plasters and concrete.  Both continue to harden, some plasters for 50 years, I believe.  Then I guess the process begins to reverse, not sure. 

Bentonite clay was part of the construction materials for the containment in Chernobyl, if what I read was true.  And bentonite clay pulls heavy metals, so it would make sense. You eat the clay when you're exposed to radiation and pectin, activated charcoal, things with pulling properties so you can expel. But I think if you get enough rads, none of that's going to help. 

Until half-life is reached....there is little known material aside from lead that will actually contain the particles...and even then...it has to be some pretty thick lead.

27 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

YAYYY SHEP'S ALIVE!   been wondering how close you are to grenfeld tower..  If you saw it you would also have seen the UFO...   I'm skyping my friends now..  I bet soldiers just caught kids bonging on.  And as the report says.  The smoke was liquidated? More like vaped lol.. Good to see you two are still here..  Love your parrot..  Do a video of it talking..  What is it exactly?  Didn't think you can have them in England? 

course I am lol...

6 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Until half-life is reached....there is little known material aside from lead that will actually contain the particles...and even then...it has to be some pretty thick lead.

There's a lot of info here on the construction, they used a lot of concrete:

Inside the sarcophagus

On December 22 1988, Soviet scientists announced that the sarcophagus would only last 20–30 years before requiring restorative maintenance work. The Object Shelter was never intended to be a permanent containment structure. Its continued deterioration has increased the risk of its radioactive contents leaking out. In 2010 it was revealed that water leaking through the sarcophagus roof was becoming radioactively contaminated before seeping through the reactor’s floor into the soil.

http://chernobylgallery.com/chernobyl-disaster/sarcophagus/

30 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

All you need to know how to say is "Vodka".  

Hahaha STOLICHNYA.  and the weed sign is universal ?

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.