Cinnamon

Show of Force - South Korean Air Force "Atomize" a Hill - ROK Military Power

There's also a UFO in this about three quarters of the way through..  I wrote you the time it's seen..  I sent this a day or two ago but the UFO sitting on grenfeld tower is definitely no chopper.  I do find a lot of UFO over our activities here. If you found this you've definitely got the UFO over grenfeld ☺

Edited by 2QIK4U

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Now show me North Koreans nuking a hill? gotta wait for that? ok!

They couldn't even get a drone to return after they photographed the THAAD missile system and was found in sth Korea with a 64mb and card and a Sony camera tied to the drone! BUT remember the game...  They can stretch this out for a decade just like the first Iraq invasion..  How hard is it really to invade a third world country?  

3 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

They couldn't even get a drone to return after they photographed the THAAD missile system and was found in sth Korea with a 64mb and card and a Sony camera tied to the drone! BUT remember the game...  They can stretch this out for a decade just like the first Iraq invasion..  How hard is it really to invade a third world country?  

Not hard at all that's for sure!

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Not hard at all that's for sure!

Exactly mate..  Especially when three superpower combined added with England Australia Japan and new Zealand..  The only enemy is the government and even they know not to rock the dollar that feeds them.   Soros's son is about to do something shifty..  He was caught planning something 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.