Ukshep

Operation Falcon Virgo to be conducted today at 2:30 am et over east coast

Falcon Virgo is a series of exercises designed to test airspace security, especially around major American cities like New York City and Washington, D.C. They involve both regular military fighter aircraft and air operations centers (to include Air Force Reserve Command and Air National Guard) and Civil Air Patrol forces. The exercises comprise a series of training flights held in coordination with the United States Northern Command / North American Air Defense Command (USNORTHCOM / NORAD), First Air Force (1 AF), the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the National Capital Region Command Center (NCRCC), the Joint Air Defense Operations Center (JADOC), the Continental US NORAD Region (CONR), the Civil Air Patrol (CAP), the U.S. Coast Guard and the CONR's various Air Defense Sectors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcon_Virgo

Dahboo covered it when it happened in 2014 you can see that below

With all the tension. Might be worth keeping an eye on?

Yeah, this type of stuff worked swimmingly Sept 11, when they seemingly all went and took a shit at the same time and none of them noticed anything awry.....  What a bunch of bullshit, boys and their toys

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Falcon Virgo is a series of exercises designed to test airspace security, especially around major American cities like New York City and Washington, D.C. They involve both regular military fighter aircraft and air operations centers (to include Air Force Reserve Command and Air National Guard) and Civil Air Patrol forces. The exercises comprise a series of training flights held in coordination with the United States Northern Command / North American Air Defense Command (USNORTHCOM / NORAD), First Air Force (1 AF), the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the National Capital Region Command Center (NCRCC), the Joint Air Defense Operations Center (JADOC), the Continental US NORAD Region (CONR), the Civil Air Patrol (CAP), the U.S. Coast Guard and the CONR's various Air Defense Sectors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcon_Virgo

Dahboo covered it when it happened in 2014 you can see that below

With all the tension. Might be worth keeping an eye on?

For the past year or more I have been receiving email notifications from local NYC government about flyover drills over NYC and all five boroughs.

22 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

For the past year or more I have been receiving email notifications from local NYC government about flyover drills over NYC and all five boroughs.

Hmm had any recently?

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Hmm had any recently?

Not for about 2 months now, but before, it was sometimes daily. I'm sure it will start again, though. Sometimes they seem to stop like this for a while.

@Ukshep Sometimes they would fly directly over my home real fast and were so damn loud. If I wasn't outside in the yard, by the time I would look, they were long gone. They looked like F-16's.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.