LUCID 52

FDA QUIETLY BANS ANOTHER CHEAP CANCER TREATMENT: INTRAVENOUS VITAMIN C

It would be naive to think that the FDA endeavors to protect the public’s health as its primary focus. 

Indeed, that would be a conflict of interest, as it serves its master, the pharmaceutical industry.

Has the Food and Drug Administration engineered a shortage of intravenous vitamin C as part of an overall attack on natural and non-toxic approaches to healing that compete with prescription drugs?

An analysis by Natural Blaze would suggest that the answer is yes.

http://humansarefree.com/2017/06/fda-quietly-bans-another-cheap-cancer.html

• Like 4

Whether or not it cures cancer is not the issue.  People have a right to do whatever they wish to extend their own life as long as it does not harm anyone else. Large doses of Vitamin C can cure many heavy infections, that's been proven, at the very least. 

"The FDA limited the availability of IV-C and the pharmaceutical industry halted production of injectable vitamins and minerals, after a 60 minute story about the miraculous recovery of a swine flu patient on life support.

Because of the shortage of IV-C, doctors called upon compounding pharmacies to produce it.

But the FDA began to limit compounding pharmacies after injectable steroids produced by the New England Compounding Center were contaminated with a fungus that caused a deadly outbreak of meningitis.

Here is an example of an entire industry being punished for the dubious practices of one compounding pharmacy."

This is what they're talking about:

• Like 2

They hate us for our freedoms. It's been a while since I have read something that pissed me off. This did. 

"Many of us involved in the health freedom movement are outraged by the disregard for our natural rights by unelected federal bureaucracies such as the FDA."

Wtf I personally know three people who were saved by intravenous vitamin C. One is my good friends mother who had a stage 4 tumor on her brain and every doctor gave up on her, then my bud hears about the vit C and they gave it a try. With in 5 weeks the tumor was gone! That was 5 years ago and she hasn't been sick since. She was supposed to die 5 years ago according to "medical science". 

f**k the FDA!!!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Broken Cord said:

Swamp not swap.

The FDA is part of the Swamp!

Part of the swap, too. Trades integrity for money from big pharma. 

On 6/14/2017 at 4:16 AM, Carnivalpunk said:

They hate us for our freedoms. It's been a while since I have read something that pissed me off. This did. 

"Many of us involved in the health freedom movement are outraged by the disregard for our natural rights by unelected federal bureaucracies such as the FDA."

IMO its my body and my life.  I should be able to use any treatment I decide upon.  This would be for any disease that I might be afflicted with.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

IMO its my body and my life.  I should be able to use any treatment I decide upon.  This would be for any disease that I might be afflicted with.

Indeed. I knew someone that iv c saved. 

You can kill a baby inside you, but killing a cancer inside you just can't be allowed. f**k them. Time to eradicate the ones outside.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.