Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

A.G. Lynch made law enforcement decisions for political purposes...gave Hillary Clinton a free pass and protection. Totally illegal!

1 minute ago, CGK said:

Those girls should be sharing a jail cell. Lets see if Trump can make it happen.

Think we'll EVER see any of these people jailed? I keep hoping but every time it looks like they're gonna get it, they slither away! 

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Think we'll EVER see any of these people jailed? I keep hoping but every time it looks like they're gonna get it, they slither away! 

I don't know. I think their connections might be too powerful but we can always hope.

• Like 2

For politicians, what's said in public and what's said behind closed doors is like the two sides of the same coin, a total paradox.  It's all about gaining, keeping, and protecting power thus one face to the public and another to those who may aid or support.. Politics is a very, very dirty business; one without empathy or regard...ask Caesar!

• Like 2

You would think that when an active and sitting president calls someone out for doing something highly illegal like this, the fbi, cia, nsa, secret service, hell even the local district attorney would be scrambling over each other try to get their names on this.

Politics.  To the highest suck ass go the bribes.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

You would think that when an active and sitting president calls someone out for doing something highly illegal like this, the fbi, cia, nsa, secret service, hell even the local district attorney would be scrambling over each other try to get their names on this.

Politics.  To the highest suck ass go the bribes.

They might wish they had before it's over, but then I've been saying for a couple of years now... why aren't "journalists" interest in Pulitzer Prizes anymore? 

The idea people are acting like its a surprise is kinda silly. Raggedy old 60's pantha hag. Never should have been in dc in the first place. We reap the idiocy and criminality of our own idiotic dems

2 minutes ago, Curenado said:

The idea people are acting like its a surprise is kinda silly. Raggedy old 60's pantha hag. Never should have been in dc in the first place. We reap the idiocy and criminality of our own idiotic dems

Not a surprise that they do it, just a little surprise that they keep flaunting it and getting away with their lawlessness. grrrrrrr.  Where's that Sergeant At Arms in the CONgress... all he does is announce the president is approaching? lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They might wish they had before it's over, but then I've been saying for a couple of years now... why aren't "journalists" interest in Pulitzer Prizes anymore? 

It this was a case of BP dumping toxic waste, you'd bet the msms would be all over it.

No.  Time and a lot of money went into controlling the media like this.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.