Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Something strange is happening in Miami Florida 3 Dead attys in Wasserman Schultz district

9 minutes ago, apache54 said:

the left is cleaning up its messes!

They're making more messes in the process. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

They're making more messes in the process. 

agreed they act like they are STUPID!!

8 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I would say so!

I believe Wasserman Schultz is a Yuuge liability to the darker more powerful forces than her.  She's really desperate and it's showing when she talks. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I believe Wasserman Schultz is a Yuuge liability to the darker more powerful forces than her.  She's really desperate and it's showing when she talks. 

YES, she got in over her head and is now scared, which tells you ALLOT! she maybe a patsy and she knows it!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, apache54 said:

YES, she got in over her head and is now scared, which tells you ALLOT! she maybe a patsy and she knows it!

She was totally arrogant and obnoxious and still is, even after having to resign as DNC head. If they keep killing people, eventually their wet workers will make a big mistake, Rich was a huge mistake. His parents... I don't know what's up with them either. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

She was totally arrogant and obnoxious and still is, even after having to resign as DNC head. If they keep killing people, eventually their wet workers will make a big mistake, Rich was a huge mistake. His parents... I don't know what's up with them either. 

I think his parents cannot comprehend that their son could be murdered by the very people he worked for, or a government could be so corrupt to do murder

1 minute ago, apache54 said:

I think his parents cannot comprehend that their son could be murdered by the very people he worked for, or a government could be so corrupt to do murder

They'd better wake up. But if they did, they'd probably be next.  

17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They'd better wake up. But if they did, they'd probably be next.  

very sad state of affairs we live in today, what used to only happen in a movie now is a daily occurrence!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.