This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Nurses Report Strange Phenomena

Cinnamon    27,559

Nurses often are on the front line not just of health care, but of spiritual warfare.

While doctors may largely express skepticism, rare is the nurse — at least in our experience — who doesn’t have stories of hospitals and strange goings-on.

And it is “warfare” because it sometimes involves the dark side or, at least, unnerves them.

In fact, a major nursing website, (www.allnurses.com), has an entireblog dedicated to supernatural accounts from nurses; as of this writing, it has2,571 entries.

For obvious reasons, most nurses remain anonymous.

“The best I have heard is from a nurse who said that one night she was floated to oncology at the hospital she used to work at,” says one. “She was given a patient who was passing away and had been unconscious for several days.

“At one point during the night the nurse went into the room and the patient was at the top of the bed and looked at her and said, ‘Don’t let them take me!’

“The nurse was freaked out and asked her who was going to take her and she said ‘that black thing up there’ and pointed up in the air. This patient died within minutes…”

Another comes from a nurse named MaryAnn.

“One night I was caring for a dying male patient,” she blogged. “He was scared and I spent quite some time with him, trying to calm and reassure him.

“Eventually he calmed and I left his bedside and went over to the nurses station which was about fifteen feet away.

More ghostly and weird tales at link! 

Cinnamon    27,559
1 hour ago, HardTruth said:

I love these kind of stories!!

Have you watched this?

Marisa Ryan Psychic Medium Presents The Spirit World

I love them, too.  Don't know if I just like to be scared or what, but really interesting to me. I haven't seen that. I'll try and make time to watch tonight!  Thank you!