Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Scientists At MIT Have Developed Color-Changing Tattoos Which Monitor Health

SCIENTISTS AT MIT HAVE DEVELOPED COLOR-CHANGING TATTOOS WHICH MONITOR HEALTH

Researchers at the Massechecets Institute of Technology have developed a new tattoo ink.  The ink alters it’s color to reflect the changing levels of sodium or blood sugar in the body and can be used to monitor health.

Using a newly developed ink containing “biosensors,” rather than traditional tattoo ink, creating interactive tattoos may possible in the future. Thanks to capitalism, technology such as this can be used by a person to check in on their own health, and researchers agree that it’s revolutionary.

The project, called DermalAbyss, is a collaboration between researchers at MIT and Harvard Medical School. The scientists have also collaborated with others from Fluid Interfaces and some in the biotechnology field. So far, the team has developed three different inks that shift color in response to changes in interstitial fluid (the stuff that sloshes around between our cells.) Interstitial fluid makes up about 16 percent of a human’s body weight.

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/scientists-at-mit-have-developed-color-changing-tattoos-which-monitor-health_062017

Interesting concept. Of course, no one knows when it'll be available for common use.  I believe that visible color changes will be used to monitor and spy on us in the future. Look up mood dresses and clothing... 

Precursor to the mark of the beast, they move slow, baby steps, until it becomes "normal" then they make the next step.

First health bracelets, then tattoos, then chips........It will be soooo trendy, "everybody's" doing it, especially your favorite stars.

Bible says, no tattoos, that works for me.

Besides, who knows whats in the tattoo "ink" and what it will do to your mind and/or body, thanks but no thanks..

10 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Precursor to the mark of the beast, they move slow, baby steps, until it becomes "normal" then they make the next step.

First health bracelets, then tattoos, then chips........It will be soooo trendy, "everybody's" doing it, especially your favorite stars.

Bible says, no tattoos, that works for me.

Besides, who knows whats in the tattoo "ink" and what it will do to your mind and/or body, thanks but no thanks..

I'm glad I don't have tatts. :)  

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.