Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Master of misogyny: Alex Jones calls Megyn Kelly a 'cold psychopath with painted-on joker lips and sociopathic eyes'

Master of misogyny: Alex Jones calls Megyn Kelly a 'cold psychopath with painted-on joker lips and sociopathic eyes' who is 'not feminine' - and claims he has 'zero attraction' to the NBC host

Alex Jones spent his past two radio shows talking about Megyn Kelly and his interview with the NBC host for her 'Sunday Night' show airing this week 

'I felt zero attraction to Megyn Kelly. That's not an insult to Megyn Kelly. I talked to a lot of other folks that know her. They say, "No. It's the same,"' said Jones 

'Not feminine. Cold. Robotic. Dead ...  a sociopath? A psychopath?' said Jones soon after while describing Kelly

'You can have that painted-on joker smile all you want, and those lawyer, sociopath eyes. But at the end of the day, I’ve spoken the truth,' said Jones

Jones said that while he was out with Megyn he said to her at one point: 'Your children are going to die of cancer'

He said one week prior to her arrival: 'Megyn Kelly’s coming next week. I want Kathy Griffin, me, and Megyn Kelly to oil wrestle next week on air' 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4600402/Alex-Jones-calls-Megyn-Kelly-psychopath.html#ixzz4juakloXD

What's up with the daily mail covering this? LOL 

I do think it takes a psychopath to do what many of these tv presenters do, and Kelly definitely seems to be one. But the oil wrestling comment is off the wall. 

"I felt zero attraction to Megyn Kelly"

Yep, Ms. clown face doesn't do a thing for me either.

Who knows what she looks like without makeup.......:scary:

David Icke comes to mind....

Alex is probably right about her being a psycho.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.