Yellowstone swarming with tremors in past 24 hrs

Starting around 16:45 UTC yesterday, North West part of Yellowstone began swarming with tremors and has not stopped yet.

USGS is listing only a fraction (34) of the tremors showing on the seismographs.

http://www.isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/wrapper.php?file=YMC_EHZ_WY_01-20170613.png

Yellowstone normally gets 2 to 3 minor swarms a year, but this is the most activity seen in some time with a 3.2 quake

Edited by RhetoricalRebel

1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

NOPE NOPE NOPE.

DON'T WANT ANY

UH UH MNOPE. 

Aw, not even a little bit of a doomtard? that's no fun.

23 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Aw, not even a little bit of a doomtard? that's no fun.

Can we make money from it?

Asking for a friend.

• Like 1

To me this is not Doomtarding... This is all about giving a heads up and possibly saving lives in the process...

When and if Americans become Refugees from this possible occurance. American Altruisms will set the world on Fire with the light of liberty...

2 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

To me this is not Doomtarding... This is all about giving a heads up and possibly saving lives in the process...

When and if Americans become Refugees from this possible occurance. American Altruisms will set the world on Fire with the light of liberty...

:goodpost:===========:iagree:

• Like 1

Biggest problem is the same , same problem we have heard, posted for years...it's coming, it's coming.!

Ok, when?

"Soon, said my uncle, who works for the USGS, wet works division... he got that info when (enter name of anyone whose death was uncalled for, when they got too close) told me wit their last dYing breath"..

Calling for an evacuation until it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY,  usually means it's too late....

calling for one on "good available information" and then nothing happens, that is bad.

truly a conundrum, I believe.  

Damned if you do, doubly damned if you do and nothing happens...

I saw something a while back where they have big "thumpers" out there that pound on the ground.  Wonder if they'really firing them up again.

35 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

I saw something a while back where they have big "thumpers" out there that pound on the ground.  Wonder if they'really firing them up again.

Are they looking for giant worms?

Wait until the Tatanka start stampeding, then run like hell..  I really feel for the wildlife out there - however a study of their behaviour will very soon reveal the danger level..

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.